7D2 vs D7100 @ 6400

Old October 8th 14, 11:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default 7D2 vs D7100 @ 6400

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Sandman:
"It's all you've got, troll. I've
been talking about the Mark II the entire
time. I just think Canon's naming scheme is
stupid. It's the new version of the 7D.

Whisky-dave:
so when you said on 21st sept. "Yeah, like I
said - the 7D is trounced by the D7100, and you wanted to
compare it to the D750, where it would be obliterated. "

SO which camera are you refering to as the mk II ?

They were not answered otherwise I'd know wouldn't I.

I still don't know which of the above camera(s) is a mk ii.

Sandman:
Why plural?

I've only ever talked about one Canon camera in this thread,

Well the orgiinal poster Andriod "http://www.imaging-resource.com
has got a "Beta" of the 7D2 and posted jpegs of their test targets
in their camera "comperometer". "

Note he says the camera tested is ""Beta" of the 7D2"" Now I've no
way of knowing whether when you say 7D trounces the D7100

whether in fact you mean the 7D or the 7D mk ii (7D2) or the beta
of the 7D2.

Luckily, I cleared up that confusion on september 21:st, which is no less
than two weeks and three days ago - i.e. 17 days. But here you are, still
confused, and have since then written no less than twnety (20!!) posts
about your severe confusion.

I have no way of knowing how you know the 7D2 or the 7D2 beta
trounches the D7100 or any other camera and why you mention the 7500
I have no idea.

Another lie from you - I haven't mentioned any "7500", whatever that is.

I don;t know why you think the 7D, 7D2 or the 7D2
beta trounches the D7100.

Luckily, I posted the reasons for that in an earlier post, which I've
quoted many times. Here is the Message-ID:

You're welcome!

Are you claiming that the 7D2 Beta (that Andriod refers to) is the
same camera as the 7D that trounches the D7100 in your view and
words.

The answer to that question is still quoted in the top of this message,
which is a quote from on september 21:st, 17 days ago.

Try again When you type 7D regarding the above claim are you
refering to the 7D camera, the 7D2 (mk ii) or 7D2 beta ?

The answer to this question is also in the same quote, still present above,
and still from a whopping 17 days ago.

I see 3 camera here hence the use of the word plural, but I can only
assume you see these 3 camera as being the same model.

I have only ever talked about one Canon camera in this thread, as I made
clear 17 days ago, whatever cameras you "see" is of no concern to me.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old October 8th 14, 02:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

[...]

Keep lying for long enough and yopu'll believe it yuorself but I
won't.

What you "believe" is of no importance to me. As you know, I never lie. I
have no need. I leave that to stupid trolls like you. Here is the
explanation again, written in simple English, which is why you're having
such problems understanding it:

Sandman
7D2 vs D7100 @ 6400
09/21/2014

"I've been talking about the Mark II the entire time."

Whisky-dave:
Try again When you type 7D regarding the above claim are you
refering to the 7D camera, the 7D2 (mk ii) or 7D2 beta ?

Sandman:
The answer to this question is also in the same quote, still
present above, and still from a whopping 17 days ago.

lying again.

Yes, you are.

Whisky-dave:
I see 3 camera here hence the use of the word plural, but I can
only assume you see these 3 camera as being the same model.

Sandman:
I have only ever talked about one Canon camera in this thread,

and that one camera is it the 7D ?

If you read my posts, you can figure it out by yourself, I've written it
using a normal alphabet, so you don't have to ask such idiotic questions.

You're now at 21 (twenty-one!!!) posts about your hilarious inability to
read written English.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old October 8th 14, 04:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_5_]

On 10/8/2014 11:13 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 8 October 2014 14:34:52 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:

snip

As you know, I never lie.

That in itself is a lie.

If the above comments were written by the ame person, we would have a
classic paradox.

--
PeterN
Old October 8th 14, 06:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Sandman:
What you "believe" is of no importance to me.

As you know, I never lie.

That in itself is a lie.

Nope.

Sandman:
Sandman 7D2 vs D7100 @ 6400 09/21/2014

"I've been talking about the Mark II the entire time."

So when you say "Yeah, like I said - the 7D is trounced by the
D7100,"

you aren't refering to the 7D but the 7D mk ii (7D2)

The answer to that question is (still) contained within the quote above.
Read it again until you understand it (never) or ask an adult to help you
out.

I thought the 7D2 trounched the D7100 when it came to fps in still
mode at 10 fps while the D7100 goes to 6 fps ?

There isn't one single thought that exists inside yourhead that interest me
in any way, shape or form, Dave.

I thought the low light sensitivity of the 7D2 was better than the
D7100 but you've said the 7D gets trounched the D7100 how is that
relivent ?

Look, I know you can't read English, you know you can't read English, so
why are you continuining this humiliation of yourself for no less than 21
(twenty-one!!) posts where I have quoted what I've said many many MANY
times and you still can't read to save your life.

You've blamed dyslexia earlier, but I don't think that's the problem. The
problem, Dave, is that you're too stupid to understand anything. You do not
have the mental capacity to parse English text and understand what it
means, that's why you keep asking the same questions over and over again in
spite of me having quoted the answer some 10+ times for you.

Us adults can't hold your hand your entire life, you really need to either
stop posting in the same place where normal people post, or concentrate to
enhance your ability to understand normal, basic third-grade English.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old October 8th 14, 06:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Sandman:
As you know, I never lie.

Whisky-dave:
That in itself is a lie.

PeterN:
If the above comments were written by the ame person, we would
have a classic paradox.

It's still a bit of a paradox as I have no way on knowing if he lies
to his wife or anyone else. He has also stated that's it's obvious
that he's refering to the 7D mk ii when he says 7D . Which is why I
said so the 7D is the same as the 7D2, and he said they weren't the
same.

Another lie from Dave, how unsurprising.

I doubt anyone in the world has never lied but he says he hasn't so
I must believe him, well I don't

Whether you believe me or not is of no consequence.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old October 8th 14, 11:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Wed, 08 Oct 2014 11:48:10 -0400, PeterN wrote:

On 10/8/2014 11:13 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 8 October 2014 14:34:52 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:

snip

As you know, I never lie.

That in itself is a lie.

If the above comments were written by the ame person, we would have a
classic paradox.

It reminds me of the logic (thank Bertrand Russel) behind an old sig
of mine.

Eric Stevens.

There are two classes of people. Those who divide people into
two classes, and those who don't. I belong to the second class

Old October 9th 14, 12:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Sandman:
As you know, I never lie.

Whisky-dave:
That in itself is a lie.

PeterN:
If the above comments were written by the ame person,
we would have a classic paradox.

Whisky-dave:
It's still a bit of a paradox as I have no way on knowing if he
lies to his wife or anyone else. He has also stated that's it's
obvious that he's refering to the 7D mk ii when he says 7D .
Which is why I said so the 7D is the same as the 7D2, and he
said they weren't the same.

Sandman:
Another lie from Dave, how unsurprising.

You really aren;t very good at this are you.

Spotting your lies? Apparently, I'm really good at it. To be fair, they're
so obvious and frequent, so anyone should be able to do it.

I truely and honestly DO NOT know whether or not you lie to your wife or
anyone else I suspect you do just like teh vast majoprity of humans but
it'd be no suprise to me for you to say you're not human.

I know English is hard for you, and especially when you try to figure out
what part of a paragraph I may be in reference to, like above - when you
think I kept the second sentence in your paragragh and responded beneath it
yet you somehow thought I was responding to the first sentence in the
paragraph. Yeah, that's how dumb you are.

Whisky-dave:
I doubt anyone in the world has never lied but he says he hasn't
so I must believe him, well I don't

Sandman:
Whether you believe me or not is of no consequence.

Which is why I can;'t trust what you say.

Whether you trust me or not is totally irrelevant. Do you really imagine
that I care whether or not a lying idiot from England trusts me?

Sandman:
The one the thread is about.

and how is that worked out then...... from wht you type or what;s
rattling around in your head

No, what the thread is about. You can read it yourself, it's written
with text in English.

Android: "Here's a screen capture of the 7D2 vs the D7100 at ISO
6400..." Me: "Yeah, like I said - the 7D is trounced by the D7100"

I can see no whay of proving that either teh 7D or the 7D2 is or
isn;t trounced by the D7100 by the D7100. I can onl;y tell by what
is posted.

No, you can't tell anything from what is posted, because you can't read
English.

Drunk Dave: "Eh, why is he talking about a different camera? I don't
understand!"

I'm sorry but I still don't understand how the 7D2 is is trounced by
the D7100.

Well, that's really not my problem, now is it? I gave all the details in an
earlier post, and I have posted the Message-ID to it several times. What
more do you expect me to do - come over to your house and use puppets to
make you understand simple English?

You can't because you lied or mis-read the tests.

Another lie from Dave, how unsurprising.

I could say my canon G10 trounces both the 7D's and the D7100.

You say a lot of weird ****, so that wouldn't surprise me at all.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old October 9th 14, 06:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_5_]

On 10/8/2014 6:28 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Wed, 08 Oct 2014 11:48:10 -0400, PeterN wrote:

On 10/8/2014 11:13 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 8 October 2014 14:34:52 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:

snip

As you know, I never lie.

That in itself is a lie.

If the above comments were written by the ame person, we would have a
classic paradox.

It reminds me of the logic (thank Bertrand Russel) behind an old sig
of mine.

The variatin applicable to coputing is no longer relevant, since the
advent of quantum coputing.

--
PeterN
Old October 9th 14, 06:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2014-10-09 17:36:56 +0000, PeterN said:

The variatin applicable to coputing is no longer relevant, since the
advent of quantum coputing.

WTF are "variatin" and "coputing"?

Savageduck

Old October 9th 14, 06:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_5_]

On 2014-10-09 17:36:56 +0000, PeterN said:

The variatin applicable to coputing is no longer relevant, since the
advent of quantum coputing.

WTF are "variatin" and "coputing"?

There was a variation on Eric's former sig line:

"there are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand
binary, and those who don’t."

--
PeterN