Contact Information!

Old February 24th 10, 02:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,ott.general,misc.invest.stocks,can.legal,misc.consumers
Anonymous[_11_]

Default Contact Information!

Not "K Man" wrote in message
This Internet Predator is now off probation and is back on the prowl
for small children to molest. He is well documented on the Web
(Google him) for his perverted tendencies. I have been following this
guy's perverted Internet actions since the late 90's and he is one
real SICKO!

You say; "I have been following this guy's perverted Internet actions since
the late 90's"

Well that is called Criminal Harassment, Criminal Code of Canada, Section
264.

Why don't you tell everyone what your major defect is, and why you always
hide behind proxies. What are you afraid of COWARD! You are very good at
hiding, and throwing out your rumours, lies and innuendo. The only proof is
your years of posting you own anonymous drivel, NOBODY BELIEVES YOU!!

Get a life assclown, as you are one obsessed sociopath.