Illegal alien population increases by %88 percent in US since 2000

Old November 17th 07, 06:09 PM posted to misc.invest.stocks,rec.photo.digital,sci.math,alt.politics.economics,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Jim Nason

Default Illegal alien population increases by %88 percent in US since 2000

On 2007-10-31 11:47:10 -0400, Allen said:

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Get real, it is about hate, and it is coming from someone who's
ancestors likely came to America under conditions that would have made
them illegal today. They don't have a clue, but they do have a lot of
irrational hate and fear.

"greg3347" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 30, 8:36 pm, gringogirl wrote:
This is not about race, it's about security and the financial well-
being of the United States.

Thank you, John. My ancestors started arriving here in the 1630s, and
they were certainly illegal immigrants as far as the people who had
been here for more centuries than anyone can be sure of of. My
ancestors, though, were not quite as considerate as the recent
immigrants; they just killed the ones who were here first. I might add
that the immigrants that so many are concerned about have racial ties
to those my ancestors killed. I would be in favor of decent immigration
laws that would allow anyone without a criminal record to come here,
work, and go through the citizenship process, but PLEASE! no walls, no
fences, no prosecution of humanitarians to provide food, water and
medical care to those in trouble in the desert Southwest. I would much
rather import people than import so many necessities for life from
other countries. Our great seal says "E Pluribus Unum", not "Mine, All
Mine". I'm sure this post will put me in dozens of killfiles; no need
to tell me, as I expect it.

Allen

well said Allen.

--