Contact tekrider.net

Old February 13th 19, 09:14 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

Default Contact tekrider.net

"David B." "David
Sat, 09 Feb 2019 10:13:24 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 09/02/2019 07:28, Diesel wrote:
"David B." "David
Fri, 08 Feb 2019 13:10:10
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

[...]

I invariably tell the truth, Dustin.

Filing known to be false information on an official form isn't
telling the truth, David.

YOU may have done that - I NEVER have, nor would I.

Nope. I haven't. OTH, You've stated several times that you would file
a false dmca notice against bts site for a picture that you have no
legal standing for. You've outright, recently, admitted that you'll
file the claim, fully knowing you have no legal standing to do so.

Or, did you forget recently posting that?

What I did nearly twenty years ago has no relevance or bearing on
anything today, David. When are you going to realize that? I'd
already been retired from Vx for nearly eight years prior to your
first contact with me.

If you were an honest citizen and not a law-breaker, you'd not be
frightened to have your own computer business website on line.
That is one sure give-away, Dustin.

I am an honest citizen, David. I'm certainly more trust worthy than
you! And my business does have a website up, as a matter of fact so I
have no idea where you get off with the frightened nonsense.

Here's an example of a GOOD guy and his business site:-

I don't know the fellow but, I know better than to take you at your
word, so, I'd be leary of the fellow now, since you claimed he's a
good guy.

He has a personal Facebook page too, where his company is
advertised. I'm sure that a majority of genuine companies now have
a Facebook site.

And I should care about any of that because? He is free to market his
company as he sees fit. As I do with mine.

It's not MEANT to be an accolade, it's more like a Tattoo.
Indelible and a stigma you'll carry all your life. I cannot change
that but your 'punishment', from me, is over. (Hopefully! rolls
eyes)

You're once again, writing from your asshole and trying to rewrite
history. Your issue with me is over you being doxed, because you
tried to dox me first, multiple times. And you tried doing that,
without provocation, because I wouldn't break into a couple of sites
for you, for free or later for offer of payment that you admitted
online later you had no intentions of ever paying.

You were trying to use me from the get go and when you couldn't, you
tried to blackmail me into doing it with what you thought were valid
google street map views of my house. You're a piece of **** for doing
that and my opinion of you is never going to improve.

You lie all the damn time when the subject concerns me. You go from
'trying to be a friend' via email to being sent to punish me for my
crimes. How do you explain that, David? How do you justify any of it?

Would you have posted what you thought was my ****ing house in
multiple newsgroups had I done as you requested (hack those sites)?
Or, would you have done it later on if I refused further site hacking
down the road? I think the latter. And I think that because of the
way you're trying to change how things went down between us now.

Either way, you're a liar. How do you justify that?

--
Stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out?
Old February 13th 19, 10:41 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Char Jackson

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 20:16:19 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:

I rarely forget things.

I'm inclined to give you credit there. You've repeatedly demonstrated
that you know so little, regardless of the topic, that there really
isn't much to keep track of and remember. You've turned 'stupid' into a
good thing, in your case.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

https://web.archive.org/web/20190205091456/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
Old February 14th 19, 01:43 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

"David B." "David
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 20:16:19 GMT

On 13/02/2019 08:14, Diesel wrote:
"David B." "David
Sat, 09 Feb 2019 10:13:24 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 09/02/2019 07:28, Diesel wrote:
"David B." "David
Fri, 08 Feb 2019 13:10:10
GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
[...]

I invariably tell the truth, Dustin.

Filing known to be false information on an official form isn't
telling the truth, David.

YOU may have done that - I NEVER have, nor would I.

Nope. I haven't. OTH, You've stated several times that you would
file a false dmca notice against bts site for a picture that you
have no legal standing for. You've outright, recently, admitted
that you'll file the claim, fully knowing you have no legal
standing to do so.

I've a picture of YOU . Do YOU have a legal claim to it?

I do, as you're already well aware. What does you retaining a copy of
my copyrighted material without my permission have to do with what I
wrote, though?

To add more to what I wrote previously, since I'm reminded of it as I
write this reply, You also threatened to file a false dmca counter
notice the last time I filed a valid dmca on my property.

Although you failed to make good on your threat, you did infact make
the threat. So, technically, this is the second time in a short
period I can remember where you've written that you would knowingly
falsely file an official document. A dmca counter notice, and, most
recently, a dmca notice.

Or, did you forget recently posting that?

No. I rarely forget things.

So, why make the threats in the first place?

What I did nearly twenty years ago has no relevance or bearing
on anything today, David. When are you going to realize that?
I'd already been retired from Vx for nearly eight years prior
to your first contact with me.

If you were an honest citizen and not a law-breaker, you'd not
be frightened to have your own computer business website on
line. That is one sure give-away, Dustin.

I am an honest citizen, David. I'm certainly more trust worthy
than you! And my business does have a website up, as a matter of
fact so I have no idea where you get off with the frightened
nonsense.

I'll believe you when you share the URL with us.

I've learned by experience not to share things with you.
And, as a reminder, you can only write for yourself. Nobody else
cares about a website for a small business that's nowhere near them
and doesn't sell anything online.

And I should care about any of that because? He is free to market
his company as he sees fit. As I do with mine.

You are missing a trick if you don't post on your Kingsport
Facebook pages. There's quite a few.

Are you looking for confirmation or denial that I do/have David?

[...]

I set out to catch bad guys, Diesel. You were the first one I
caught.

That's a hell of a response to my post, David. Tells much about you,
too.

Have you not been punished enough?

You've been drinking heavily eh?

Would you have posted what you thought was my ****ing house in
multiple newsgroups had I done as you requested (hack those
sites)? Or, would you have done it later on if I refused further
site hacking down the road? I think the latter. And I think that
because of the way you're trying to change how things went down
between us now.

Either way, you're a liar. How do you justify that?

I simply asked you to help me catch other bad guys. You refused. I
want(ed) nothing for myself, just help make the Internet a safer
and better place for everyone.

ROFL, how does what you asked me to do (it wasn't catching bad guys)
have anything to do with what you did then and continue trying to do
towards me now, David? You can't provide a reasonable answer to a
single question I asked. You're a stalker, a nutjob, a copyright
infringer, rat ******* lying piece of ****, David Brooks. And, that's
not likely to change anytime soon. People irl don't even like to be
around you much these days so I'm told. Something about a really
****ty attitude. I hope I have something to do with that.

--
She was as easy as the Daily Star crossword.
Old February 14th 19, 04:53 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

On 2/13/19 PDT 4:43 PM, Diesel wrote:
"David B." "David
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 20:16:19 GMT
[...]