Bad sensor dust

Old February 8th 19, 04:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Bad sensor dust

In article , Carlos E.R.
wrote:

If you have photos that are important to you, but have "errors", do
whatever you can to fix those errors in post. That is why editing tools
exist.

You can not correct focus on post.

false.

photoshop and several other tools, such as focus magic can help fix out
of focus images:
http://focusmagic.com

I have my doubts, even after seeing the samples.

doubt all you want. it works quite well in many cases. obviously not
every case. nothing is perfect.

It will be expensive,
out of my bracket.

it's not expensive and there are even free options available.

Please tell those free options.

https://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Smart_Sharpening/
http://refocus-it.sourceforge.net/
http://bigwww.epfl.ch/deconvolution/
http://www.deconvolve.net/DNLinks.html

and price is not the issue anyway. you said it can't be done, and it
can.

I'll believe when I see it. I read bad critics about that software you
posted, maybe even here.

Information is lost with bad focus: to repair that, data has to be
"created", thus false.

but not necessarily wrong.