Apple iPhone's grossly overpriced batteries severely burn cyclist

Old August 4th 16, 10:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Apple iPhone's grossly overpriced batteries severely burn cyclist

On 4 Aug 2016 17:50:15 GMT, android wrote:

On Wed, 03 Aug 2016 12:44:01 -0400, Alan Browne Alan Browne
wrote in
:

On 2016-08-03 12:23, PeterN wrote:

You have

Stop encouraging it.

Invest in the Pan newsreader. I saw in one of your sigs that you are a
percenter sooo I know that you can afford one! Then put this in the
bozofile:

%BOS %No Googs Mon Jan 11 11:07:10 2016 [comp.*, soc.*, rec.*, alt.*]
Sco: =-9999 Message-ID: $
%From: gmail %EOS

The bozofilter can be disabled at will in case of boredom and such,
obviously! :-))

--
teleportation kills

Why are you posting your articles 3 times?

Eric Stevens
Old August 4th 16, 10:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On 4 Aug 2016 17:53:58 GMT, android wrote:

OOn Wed, 03 Aug 2016 12:44:01 -0400, Alan Browne
wrote in
:

Old August 4th 16, 11:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Why are you posting your articles 3 times?

why are you responding 3 times?
Old August 5th 16, 12:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 18:06:48 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Why are you posting your articles 3 times?

why are you responding 3 times?

Cos I don't know which one he is going to read.

Eric Stevens
Old August 5th 16, 12:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Why are you posting your articles 3 times?

why are you responding 3 times?

Cos I don't know which one he is going to read.

probably all of them, just like you did.