Tokina AT-X 300mm f2.8 SD Canon FD Mount (Grey Japanese version - rare!) + More Canon items

Old March 25th 07, 11:20 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
[email protected]

Default Tokina AT-X 300mm f2.8 SD Canon FD Mount (Grey Japanese version - rare!) + More Canon items

Tokina AT-X 300mm f2.8 SD Canon FD Mount (Grey Japanese version -
rare!)

Asking price for the lot = 600 EURO. I am open for negotiation. Please
give me your best offer

I am selling this lens along with my other canon camera gear if the
offer is right.

The lens is in spotless condition, cosmetically and mechanically. It
has just a few minor cosmetic marks on the barrel, but otherwise it is
as good as it gets for a second hand lens. I would rate it as in
excellent condition (8.5 out of 10; 10 being brand new). Mechanically
it is sound fully functional at all working apertures.

The TOKINA 300mm f2.8 lens comes with the following:
1) A modified rigid lenshood (no effect on function)
2) original black leather hard case
3) front and back lens caps
4) 35.5mm drop in rear skylight filter
5) Canon T70 camera
6) Canon 50mm f1.8 FDn lens (unfortunately with slight fungus
infection, but only at the lens edges - no effect on photos )
7) 1.5x Kiron MC Matchmate teleconverter with both caps, and lens case
(RARE!)
8) 2x Tokina 7-element RMC DOUBLER with both caps, instructions and
lens case
9) Canon FD breech-lock 28mm SC f2.8 lens
10) Canon 60T3 remote release cable (~60 cm long remote shutter
release, with a lock for Bulb exposure)
11) Canon Speedlite 277T dedicated Flash
12) Original instruction manual for T70 and flash.

Please note that the Tokina 300mm lens does not come with the original
112mm UV filter.

All items for sale are in very clean cosmetic conditions, and in full
working order! The only item with a problem is the Canon 50mm f1.8 FDn
lens.

I have listed these items in eBAY:
http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=180097830444

This is not a scam!

I am the original owner. I am selling my Canon gear because I have
gone digital with my Olympus E-300.

I will accept paypal only in EURO. Item will be posted from EUROPE
fully insured and can be tracked online.

I have 100% ebay rating. http://myworld.ebay.com/simont1226/

Please leave me a message in eBAY, or PM me with your best offer.

Thanks for looking.

Simon

Old March 27th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
[email protected]

Link to photos:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...Tokina%20Lens/

Old May 19th 07, 01:00 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
[email protected]

Hi,

This lens is still up for sale. Any offers? I am open to any
reasonable offers.

It is possible to adapt this lens for use on a Canon dSLR. See these
links:
http://www.ganymeta.org/~darren/phot...conversion.php
http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-...?msg_id=00KrRX
http://forum.manualfocus.org/viewtop...d=52173#p52173
http://www.skgrimes.com/thisweek/4-26-05/index.htm

Also, the lens may be converter for use on Olympus 4/3 dSLR. But you
would have to be technically skilled to do this!
http://www.fourthirdsphoto.com/index...d=16&Itemid=26

Here an interesting comment about using the genuine FD to EOS
converter:
http://photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00KV44

Here's a link to the original FD to EOS converter:
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography...ses/FD-EOS.pdf

Thanks,
Simon