the wettest summer in ireland

Old September 8th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
eugene

Default the wettest summer in ireland

We have just had the wettest summer in recorded history and just look at the
day we had today http://i37.tinypic.com/k2xqia.jpg

Old September 8th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Troy Piggins[_18_]

* eugene wrote :
We have just had the wettest summer in recorded history and just look at the
day we had today http://i37.tinypic.com/k2xqia.jpg

I'm confused. Image I see is of a jet formation and smoke
trails. Like the effect of the smoke trails etc. What was your
vantage point for this shot? Looks like you were up high, but
may just be the angle of the shot.

--
Troy Piggins
I always appreciate critique.
Old September 8th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
danny

"eugene" wrote in message
We have just had the wettest summer in recorded history and just look at
the day we had today http://i37.tinypic.com/k2xqia.jpg

Wow. That sure is wet !!!

Old September 8th 08, 08:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
eugene

"Troy Piggins" wrote in message
* eugene wrote :
We have just had the wettest summer in recorded history and just look at
the
day we had today http://i37.tinypic.com/k2xqia.jpg

I'm confused. Image I see is of a jet formation and smoke
trails. Like the effect of the smoke trails etc. What was your
vantage point for this shot? Looks like you were up high, but
may just be the angle of the shot.

--
Troy Piggins
I always appreciate critique.

It's just the angle. These jets were about three miles away and God knows
what height

Old September 8th 08, 08:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
eugene

"danny" wrote in message

"eugene" wrote in message
We have just had the wettest summer in recorded history and just look at
the day we had today http://i37.tinypic.com/k2xqia.jpg

Wow. That sure is wet !!!

The point I was making was that yesterday was one of the best days we have
had this summer.......................when everybody is back at school too

Old September 8th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
bino

Default Crowds Panic as Floods Threaten Ireland!: was: the wettest summer in ireland

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7...0/pic24712.jpg

Old September 9th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 02:07:43 +0100, "eugene" wrote:
: We have just had the wettest summer in recorded history and just look at the
: day we had today http://i37.tinypic.com/k2xqia.jpg

Ha! We're shipping you the remnants of Hurricane Hanna. Get out your boots and
umbrella.

That is one damn fine picture. How did you get it? Not from the ground, I
assume.

Bob