The Purpose of Life

Old March 3rd 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Happy Man

Default The Purpose of Life

The Purpose of Life
'Why do we eat?' 'Why do we sleep?' 'Why do we work?' The answers
we would get to these questions would be similar. 'I eat to live.'
'I sleep to rest.' 'I work to support myself and my family.' But
when it comes to what the purpose of life is, people are confused. We
see their confusion by the type of answers we receive. Youths may
say, "I live for booze and bikinis." The middle aged professional
might say, "I live to save enough for a comfortable retirement." The
old man would probably say, "I've been asking why I'm here most of my
life. If there's a purpose, I don't care anymore." And perhaps the
most common answer will be, "I really don't know!"
How, then, do you discover the purpose of life?

If you want to know visit:
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/280/

Old March 3rd 07, 09:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

On 2 Mar 2007 21:08:14 -0800, Hopped Up Munchkin wrote:

The Purpose of Life . . .

Some would say it's "To distribute as much worthless spam as
humanly possible. Note that I'm giving you the benefit of the
doubt, but that may be a mistake on my part. In any case, there's
zero chance of receiving any true enlightenment by visiting the web
site you're pushing. Better to read something by Bombay's very own
homeboy, Salman Rushdie. The Satanic Verses would be enlightening,
or one of his other books, such as the one this was lifted from:

"Insults are mysteries. What seems to the bystander to be
the cruelest, most destructive sledgehammer of an assault,
whore! slut! tart!, can leave its target undamaged, while an
apparently lesser gibe, thank god you're not my child, can
fatally penetrate the finest suits of armour, you're nothing
to me, you're less than the dirt on the soles of my shoes, and
strike directly at the heart."

-- Salman Rushdie (from The Ground Beneath Her Feet, 1999)

Old March 3rd 07, 10:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Cgiorgio

For some people seems to be spamming non related newsgroups.

Ramen

Old March 3rd 07, 10:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

"Happy Man" wrote in message
oups.com...
The Purpose of Life

Your purpose in life seems to be to bore the rest of us, with overlong
incomprehensible Spams.

You are aware, of course, that Spam is made of pork.

Roy G

Old March 3rd 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Fred L

"Happy Man" schreef in bericht
oups.com...
The Purpose of Life
'Why do we eat?' 'Why do we sleep?' 'Why do we work?' The answers
we would get to these questions would be similar. 'I eat to live.'
'I sleep to rest.' 'I work to support myself and my family.' But
when it comes to what the purpose of life is, people are confused. We
see their confusion by the type of answers we receive. Youths may
say, "I live for booze and bikinis." The middle aged professional
might say, "I live to save enough for a comfortable retirement." The
old man would probably say, "I've been asking why I'm here most of my
life. If there's a purpose, I don't care anymore." And perhaps the
most common answer will be, "I really don't know!"
How, then, do you discover the purpose of life?

If you want to know visit:
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/280/

God does not exist

Fred L

Old March 3rd 07, 03:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Little Green Eyed Dragon

In article ,
"Fred L" wrote:

God does not exist
Fred L

Based on your limited experience.

--
Would thou choose to meet a rat eating dragon, or
a dragon, eating rat? The answer of: I am somewhere
Old March 3rd 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Happy Man

On Mar 3, 5:11 pm, "Fred L" wrote:
"Happy Man" schreef in ooglegroups.com...

The Purpose of Life
'Why do we eat?' 'Why do we sleep?' 'Why do we work?' The answers
we would get to these questions would be similar. 'I eat to live.'
'I sleep to rest.' 'I work to support myself and my family.' But
when it comes to what the purpose of life is, people are confused. We
see their confusion by the type of answers we receive. Youths may
say, "I live for booze and bikinis." The middle aged professional
might say, "I live to save enough for a comfortable retirement." The
old man would probably say, "I've been asking why I'm here most of my
life. If there's a purpose, I don't care anymore." And perhaps the
most common answer will be, "I really don't know!"
How, then, do you discover the purpose of life?

If you want to know visit:
http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/280/

God does not exist

Fred L- Hide quoted text -

One day you will know

Old March 3rd 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

"Happy Man" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 3, 5:11 pm, "Fred L" wrote:
"Happy Man" schreef in
ooglegroups.com...

**** Off you boring Fart.

Roy G

Old March 3rd 07, 11:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Volker Hetzer

Happy Man wrote:
The Purpose of Life
But
when it comes to what the purpose of life is, people are confused.

No, we aren't. We just havent't been presented yet with evidence that
there is one.

Volker
Old March 4th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Little Green Eyed Dragon

In article ,
Volker Hetzer wrote:

Happy Man wrote:
The Purpose of Life
But
when it comes to what the purpose of life is, people are confused.

No, we aren't. We just havent't been presented yet with evidence that
there is one.

Volker

There is most certainly a purpose! It's to gain knowledge and seek
happiness regardless of what other people say you should believe in.

I have strived long and hard to get to the place I am.
You can live without without purpose If you chose, I've got
a lot more to see and do.