Nikon Will Focus on MILCs???

Old February 26th 17, 08:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Nikon Will Focus on MILCs???

CameraEgg: "Nikon will Focus on Medium & High-end DSLR, Mirrorless,
Lenses"

New exiting stuff for Nikon One?

http://www.cameraegg.org/nikon-will-...nd-dslr-mirror
less-lenses/
--
teleportation kills
Old February 26th 17, 09:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2017-02-26 07:51:25 +0000, android said:

CameraEgg: "Nikon will Focus on Medium & High-end DSLR, Mirrorless,
Lenses"

New exiting stuff for Nikon One?

http://www.cameraegg.org/nikon-will-focus-on-medium-high-end-dslr-mirrorless-lenses/

WTF

is “I want to do the royal road of the high-class compact in the
future, but because I just decided to cancel the DL series, I will
judge the next development carefully” supposed to mean?

Savageduck

Old February 26th 17, 10:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2017-02-26 07:51:25 +0000, android said:

CameraEgg: "Nikon will Focus on Medium & High-end DSLR, Mirrorless,
Lenses"

New exiting stuff for Nikon One?

http://www.cameraegg.org/nikon-will-focus-on-medium-high-end-dslr-mirrorless-lenses/

WTF

is “I want to do the royal road of the high-class compact in the
future, but because I just decided to cancel the DL series, I will
judge the next development carefully” supposed to mean?

That's Goog Translate for ya... Let's hope that there ain't too
many mooneshine layers out giving international legal advise
based on it's services!

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-moonshine/
--
Bats can't tell us apart!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old February 27th 17, 01:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

http://www.cameraegg.org/nikon-will-...-end-dslr-mirr

orless-lenses/

WTF is “I want to do the royal road of the high-class compact in the
future, but because I just decided to cancel the DL series, I will
judge the next development carefully” supposed to mean?

Means what they were building was too expensive, they need something they c
an charge a lot for, but built cheaper.

I remain unconvinced.
This is going to be like getting a FIAT rebadged as a Ferrari.

Savageduck