[SI] Wide Open is now open for viewing

Old March 9th 09, 12:27 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
bowser

Default [SI] Wide Open is now open for viewing

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/wide_open

I confess, I put very little effort into my shots. Way too busy at work, way
too little daylight, and all the usual excuses. I even left Buster in there.

Old March 9th 09, 03:54 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Russell D.

bowser wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/wide_open

I confess, I put very little effort into my shots. Way too busy at work,
way too little daylight, and all the usual excuses. I even left Buster
in there.

My one shot would not have even been submitted had not my daughter urged
me to. (I hope it was not too late.)

Russell
Old March 9th 09, 11:20 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
bowser

"Russell D." wrote in message
bowser wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/wide_open

I confess, I put very little effort into my shots. Way too busy at work,
way too little daylight, and all the usual excuses. I even left Buster in
there.

My one shot would not have even been submitted had not my daughter urged
me to. (I hope it was not too late.)

Russell

Added it this morning, along with Helen's submission.

I like your shot...

Old March 9th 09, 11:43 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"bowser" wrote in message
. com...
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/wide_open

I confess, I put very little effort into my shots. Way too busy at work,
way too little daylight, and all the usual excuses. I even left Buster in
there.

hmmm I don't remember the white rose shot having greens quite so dark, but
then when I looked at the original it seems that yes, it is a very dark
shot, something to remember for the next one, always double check your
results BEFORE posting them :-)
upon looking at the other submissions I am left floundering in the wake of
everyone else, but then I'm only in it for the fun and to learn from my
mistakes :-)
fire away with the critique, my shoulders are well braced.
--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]