Here is another portfolio worth looking at

Old December 9th 14, 01:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Here is another portfolio worth looking at

http://www.robertboesch.ch/en/

I particularly recommend AdvertisingMammut

Just organising these photographs would be a feat in itself.

Eric Stevens
Old December 9th 14, 08:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Eric Stevens wrote:

http://www.robertboesch.ch/en/

I particularly recommend AdvertisingMammut

Just organising these photographs would be a feat in itself. --

The clone tool in Photoshop isn't all that hard to use...

--
Sandman[.net]
Old December 9th 14, 02:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

On Tuesday, 9 December 2014 07:17:10 UTC, Sandman wrote:
In article , Eric Stevens wrote:

http://www.robertboesch.ch/en/

I particularly recommend AdvertisingMammut

Just organising these photographs would be a feat in itself. --

The clone tool in Photoshop isn't all that hard to use...

How do you use the clone tool for organising ?

That's the point, you don't.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old December 9th 14, 04:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Eric Stevens:
http://www.robertboesch.ch/en/

I particularly recommend AdvertisingMammut

Just organising these photographs would be a feat in itself.
--

Sandman:
The clone tool in Photoshop isn't all that hard to use...

Whisky-dave:
How do you use the clone tool for organising ?

Sandman:
That's the point, you don't. --

I never have, I thought your comment was meant to be useful/helpful,
but I should have known better, shouldn;t I ;-P

You do not have the capacity to recieve helpful or useful comments.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old December 10th 14, 12:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Tue, 9 Dec 2014 04:58:55 -0800 (PST), Whisky-dave
wrote:

On Tuesday, 9 December 2014 07:17:10 UTC, Sandman wrote:
In article , Eric Stevens wrote:

http://www.robertboesch.ch/en/

I particularly recommend AdvertisingMammut

Just organising these photographs would be a feat in itself. --

The clone tool in Photoshop isn't all that hard to use...

How do you use the clone tool for organising ?

They are not cloned.

When you see 26 identically dressed mountain guides standing on a rock
pinnacle, you know that Robert Bosch photographed 26 identically
dressed mountain guides standing on a rock pinnacle.

The shot of 200 identically dressed skiers descending Meischee-Frutt
in Obwalden entailed selecting the skiers from the more than 4000
people who applied from all around the world.

These photographs were made for Mammut
http://www.mammut.ch/en/index.html and you will find some of them on
their site.

I encountered them not through the Mammut site but an article in the
New Zealand 'Pro Photographer' magazine.

Eric Stevens
Old December 10th 14, 10:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Eric Stevens:
http://www.robertboesch.ch/en/

I particularly recommend AdvertisingMammut

Just organising these photographs would be a feat in
itself. --

Sandman:
The clone tool in Photoshop isn't all that hard
to use...

Whisky-dave:
How do you use the clone tool for organising ?

Sandman:
That's the point, you don't. --

Whisky-dave:
I never have, I thought your comment was meant to be
useful/helpful, but I should have known better, shouldn;t I ;-P

Sandman:
You do not have the capacity to recieve helpful or useful
comments.

I having the capacity of not listening to your drivel doesn't meen I
don't have the capacity to learn from someone that knows more than I
do.

You don't. Everyone in the world knows more than you, and you have learned
nothing.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old December 10th 14, 02:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

"Eric Stevens" wrote in message

| http://www.robertboesch.ch/en/

I expect I'll get criticism for this, but what I see
reminds me of National Geographic: higly skilled
technique with an eye for drama, but not an eye
for depth. There's no mood evocation in the
shots.