Battery charger for sale

Old February 6th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm

Default Battery charger for sale

Two months ago I was set on purchasing a Canon digital 610 or 620, but
found it too large for my pockets (due to the 4 AA batts, which do make a
nice area to grip). Instead purchased an S-70 which is smaller and has
raw, which the 610, 620 or S80 do not.

However, I had purchased a real nice charger, La Crosse BC900, for the
610/620 which cannot be used with the S70.

http://lacrossetechnology.com/

If you are interested it is brand new with the box, never used except to
charge the batteries once. It includes all that came with it, manual, the
carrying case, electric wire, and 8 batteries, plus 4x2500 mAh and 4x2300
mAh batts, if interested $60 will take it.

Miles
Old February 18th 06, 01:09 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm

Hi Miles, could you give me a quote for air mail postage to Australia,
include option for insurance if you like.

Also, are the batteries the same brand?

I don't want to be rude but here is the current deal under $45.
Shipping will be just under $30

http://www.thomas-distributing.com/l...ry_charger.php

Cheers

Naman

Old February 18th 06, 04:57 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm

Today the site shows US$45 and I am not certain of their shipping cost --
free if you buy more than one unit. (that certainly is a quick and
drastic price reduction -- perhaps they are overstocked after the
holidays). The extra batteries, each 4 with case are 2300mAh iPowerUS
and 2500mAh Powerex.

Due to Monday being a holiday in the States, I cannot provide the postal
cost until Tuesday (which is Wednesday your time).

Miles

Old February 23rd 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.35mm

Miles wrote:

Two months ago I was set on purchasing a Canon digital 610 or 620, but
found it too large for my pockets (due to the 4 AA batts, which do make a
nice area to grip). Instead purchased an S-70 which is smaller and has
raw, which the 610, 620 or S80 do not.

However, I had purchased a real nice charger, La Crosse BC900, for the
610/620 which cannot be used with the S70.

http://lacrossetechnology.com/

If you are interested it is brand new with the box, never used except to
charge the batteries once. It includes all that came with it, manual, the
carrying case, electric wire, and 8 batteries, plus 4x2500 mAh and 4x2300
mAh batts, if interested $60 will take it.

Miles

Postage air mail for the package would be approximately US$22.00, perhaps
a dollar less or more due to final packaging.

Miles