Olympus bodies and lenses for sale

Old July 23rd 06, 11:41 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,uk.rec.photo.adverts
richard vanek

Default Olympus bodies and lenses for sale

Offering for sale:

- Olympus body OM-2n (www.piskoftak.com/sale0.phtml)
- Olympus body OM-2sp (www.piskoftak.com/sale1.phtml)
- Zuiko 28/2.8 (www.piskoftak.com/sale2.phtml)
- Zuiko 50/1.4 (www.piskoftak.com/sale3.phtml)
- Zuiko 85/2.0 (www.piskoftak.com/sale4.phtml)

I used this equipment for about two years for all my work in years of
2003-2004. So almost every picture on my site with name 2003* or 2004* is
made using this nice Olympus photography equipment.

All stuff is in very good working conditions and only reason I am selling it
that I do use my Nikon stuff. I find it pity that my Olympus equipment is
idling.

I have also some OM System books and some user guides in printed form. Also
few filters, eye cup and hot shoe. please contact me with any questions and
look to linked pages for more information and pictures.

Shipping almost everywhere. I am situated in Europe. I accept bank transfer
in EU and PayPal otherwise.

--
richard vanek
www.piskoftak.com

Old July 24th 06, 12:26 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,uk.rec.photo.adverts
POTD.com.au

"richard vanek" richo_at_wanadoo_dot_nl wrote in message
[...]

Prices would be handy.

The elements look a little blotchy in the pix.... are they clear of fungus
or is that a cloudy sky reflected in them that I am looking at?

Old July 24th 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.marketplace.35mm,uk.rec.photo.adverts
richard vanek

Hi,

Prices would be handy.

I take offers, so I do not specify price. I am not going after highest but
after good offer.

The elements look a little blotchy in the pix.... are they clear of fungus
or is that a cloudy sky reflected in them that I am looking at?

Lens are completely clear no fungus nothing, perfect. Common! I was using
them for my photography in 2003-2004 and sometimes 2005. You can see my work
at www.piskoftak.com any picture which has url
www.piskoftak.com/photo/2003-* or .../2004-* is made by these lenses. Take a
look at www.piskoftak.com/gallery/

I am honest with you and I do not want make big money on these. As I wrote I
use Nikon gear now and having this OM system just sitting here. It is
perfect for night shots thanks to the great unique OM system light
measurement. I use this OM system last time this year when I was working on
my night mood project which I exposed in April. Take a look at
www.piskoftak.com/project/night/ and www.piskoftak.com/experiment/203/

You can read more about me at www.piskoftak.com/about.phtml

---
richard vanek