For Sale: Contax 167 MT 2 bodies + 4 lenses

Old March 21st 05, 01:25 AM
Dmanfish

Default For Sale: Contax 167 MT 2 bodies + 4 lenses

2 - bodies great working condition. 1 in excellent mechanical and esthetic
condition. The second bodies has some light wear and typical surface
scratches. There is only 1 battery pack for the bottom of either body. It
works to power up both bodies. I only have 1 body so currently only one
camer will work at a time. I have the manual also. There are 4 lenses. I
have a 180mm 2.8 Sonnar T* Carl Zeiss serial # 7109429 in near mint
condition. I also have a 85mm 1.4 Planar T* Carl Zeiss serial # 7146997 in
near mint condition. I have a 35-70 3.4 Vario-Sonnar T* Carl Zeiss zoom
lens serial # 7019905 in excellent condition. I also have a very rare lens
with an entire kit and case for the Yashica made for Contax medical lens
with the built in micro/macro ring flash. It is called the Medical 100 DX
lens.

Thanks for reading this listing.

Please feel free to ask me questions. Make offers and inquiries to
.