Nikon n90s package for sale on ebay!

Old December 10th 03, 02:02 AM
The Spectre

Default Nikon n90s package for sale on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=30 055&rd=1

Nikon n90s

Nikon SB-28

Nikon MC-30

Nikon 24mm D f2.8 w/Nikon hood

Nikon 35-70 D f2.8 w/Nikon hood

Nikon 75-300 D f4 - 5.6 w/Nikon hood

Old December 10th 03, 02:58 AM
Tony Spadaro

Ebay abuse

Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

UseNet SPAM policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

Be sure to include all headers.
And an extra complaint to

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"The Spectre" wrote in message
.. .

Old December 10th 03, 06:06 AM

x-no-archive:yes

What problem do you have with a simple, plainly marked "FA" post?
Ebay has no problem at all with them. Here's what they say at the link
you post:

"eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to
advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates
the Usenet board policy."

A "FA" listing in this, or other "marketplace" group is not
inappropriate and does not violate any Usenet or Ebay policy. You will
find that Ebay will take absolutely no action on this, as it is 100%
allowed by both their user agreement and Usenet protocol. E-mail Ebay
directly if you need clarification, as I have. You are 100% wrong,
period, in fact your erroneous post wastes more bandwidth than the
original.

"Tony Spadaro" wrote:

Ebay abuse

Ebay contact, including SPAM complaints:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html

UseNet SPAM policy:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

Be sure to include all headers.
And an extra complaint to

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at
"The Spectre" wrote in message
. ..

Old December 10th 03, 04:45 PM
The Spectre

Thanks, for your input you A-hole....Why are there so many of you petty
people on these groups? Get a life.

. com...

Old December 10th 03, 11:20 PM
ThomasH

The Spectre wrote:

Thanks, for your input you A-hole....Why are there so many of you petty
people on these groups? Get a life.

Actually, Tony is quite ok and correct. We do not want
here any ads, this group suffers anyway from heavy traffic
not related to *use* of 35mm equipment.

Yes, I know, I shall also get a life.
Ok, but with my own F90 though...

Old December 11th 03, 06:33 PM
Tony Spadaro

Just remember to file your complaint. The fact that he says "so many" of
us petty people etc indicated to me he's pulled this stuff before and gotten
flamed, but not enough people took the time to file complaints where it
might do some good.

Old December 11th 03, 10:57 PM
Tom Pfeiffer

Maybe "Dave" should look at the groups the original message was crossposted
to, not all of which were marketplace groups. For example rec.photo.35mm and
rec.photo.equipment.35mm.

Tom P.