I hate environmentalists

Old April 17th 09, 02:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
whisky-dave

Default I hate environmentalists

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message

Hmmm, divine flaws. However will the zealots dismiss them...

Even when I was young and 'learnt' that jesus died for our sins,
I couldn;t work out why God let King Herrod go around killing all those
babies
while looking for the baby Jesus, why didn't God just say he's over there
in the stables don't kill all these innocent babies, which I assuemd they
were
all innocent, Jeus coudl have still have said to have died for ours sins.
And then there's Brutus surely he's a hero, without him Jesus wouldn't have
been
caught and executed in the way he was.

Which reminds me the weekends approaching, I'll need to sin a bit, wouldn't
want
God to think his sons sacrifice was unwarrented.

Old April 17th 09, 02:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

"whisky-dave" wrote in message

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message

Hmmm, divine flaws. However will the zealots dismiss them...

Even when I was young and 'learnt' that jesus died for our sins,
I couldn;t work out why God let King Herrod go around killing all those
babies
while looking for the baby Jesus, why didn't God just say he's over there
in the stables don't kill all these innocent babies, which I assuemd they
were
all innocent, Jeus coudl have still have said to have died for ours sins.
And then there's Brutus surely he's a hero, without him Jesus wouldn't
have been
caught and executed in the way he was.

Which reminds me the weekends approaching, I'll need to sin a bit,
wouldn't want
God to think his sons sacrifice was unwarrented.

Now, that's cute...

Take Care,
Dudley

Old April 17th 09, 05:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck

On 2009-04-17 06:26:13 -0700, "whisky-dave" said:

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message

Hmmm, divine flaws. However will the zealots dismiss them...

Even when I was young and 'learnt' that jesus died for our sins,
I couldn;t work out why God let King Herrod go around killing all those
babies
while looking for the baby Jesus, why didn't God just say he's over there
in the stables don't kill all these innocent babies, which I assuemd they
were
all innocent, Jeus coudl have still have said to have died for ours sins.
And then there's Brutus surely he's a hero, without him Jesus wouldn't have
been
caught and executed in the way he was.

"Brutus?" Could you mean that other plot villain Judas?

Savageduck

Old April 18th 09, 08:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck

On 2009-04-17 23:43:30 -0700, John A. said:

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:16:19 -0700, Savageduck

On 2009-04-17 06:26:13 -0700, "whisky-dave" said:

"Dudley Hanks" wrote in message

Hmmm, divine flaws. However will the zealots dismiss them...

Even when I was young and 'learnt' that jesus died for our sins,
I couldn;t work out why God let King Herrod go around killing all those
babies
while looking for the baby Jesus, why didn't God just say he's over there
in the stables don't kill all these innocent babies, which I assuemd they
were
all innocent, Jeus coudl have still have said to have died for ours sins.
And then there's Brutus surely he's a hero, without him Jesus wouldn't have
been
caught and executed in the way he was.

"Brutus?" Could you mean that other plot villain Judas?

Or maybe Bluto.

I like that. "The Popeye Bible," or perhaps "The Spinach Papers."
Savageduck

Old April 19th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

On 2009-04-17 06:26:13 -0700, "whisky-dave"
said:

[...]

SD, haven't you heard about Shakespeare's religious folios?

Take Care,
Dudley

Old April 19th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck

On 2009-04-17 06:26:13 -0700, "whisky-dave"
said:

[...]

How could I have forgotten, "Comedy of Errors."
Savageduck

Old April 19th 09, 02:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

On 2009-04-18 16:51:07 -0700, "Dudley Hanks"

On 2009-04-17 06:26:13 -0700, "whisky-dave"
said:

[...]

And, don't forget Billy's most sacred text of all: Much Ado About
Nothing...

Take Care,
Dudley