Heck, might as well post another

Old October 20th 14, 03:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo [_3_]

Default Heck, might as well post another

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...56258238_o.jpg

The poet, Matt Cook at a reading a few years back. Very well liked
locally and has some national recognition.

Basically I just converted to gray scale and made some minor gamma
adjustments. I think it captures his famous "smirk" fairly well.

More important than any technical aspects of the photo...was his well
known facial expression
Old October 20th 14, 04:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2014-10-20 14:34:04 +0000, philoÂ* said:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...56258238_o.jpg

The

poet, Matt Cook at a reading a few years back. Very well liked locally
and has some national recognition.

Basically I just converted to gray scale and made some minor gamma
adjustments. I think it captures his famous "smirk" fairly well.

More important than any technical aspects of the photo...was his well
known facial expression

Now that shot I like.

Savageduck

Old October 20th 14, 04:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo [_3_]

On 2014-10-20 14:34:04 +0000, philo said:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...56258238_o.jpg

The

poet, Matt Cook at a reading a few years back. Very well liked locally
and has some national recognition.

Basically I just converted to gray scale and made some minor gamma
adjustments. I think it captures his famous "smirk" fairly well.

More important than any technical aspects of the photo...was his well
known facial expression

Now that shot I like.

Well I'll be darned.

Thank you.

Old October 20th 14, 04:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo [_3_]

On 10/20/2014 10:50 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:

Well I'll be darned.

And I didn;t well didn;t as in didn;t see much in it, and probbely wouldn;t have taken it myself with a view to being kept, other thatn as a record shot.

Thank you.

I never would have expected you and Savage Duck to like the same photo.

That one was one of my personal photos and was never put into a show.
OTOH: If I was to put on a show focusing on the poetry scene...I'm sure
I'd put it in.
Old October 20th 14, 10:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On 2014-10-20 14:34:04 +0000, philo said:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...56258238_o.jpg

The

poet, Matt Cook at a reading a few years back. Very well liked locally

and has some national recognition.

Basically I just converted to gray scale and made some minor gamma

adjustments. I think it captures his famous "smirk" fairly well.

More important than any technical aspects of the photo...was his well

known facial expression

Now that shot I like.

Well I'll be darned.

And I didn;t well didn;t as in didn;t see much in it, and probbely wouldn;t have taken it myself with a view to being kept, other thatn as a record shot.

Well, I gotta say, I like it too. The important parts just emerging
from the dark.

Eric Stevens