LEICA R GEAR

Old September 15th 05, 04:03 AM
Josh Piela

Default LEICA R GEAR

Hi everyone,

I am looking to sell my leica R gear that I have. It's all in used
condition showing some wear on both the body and lenses. I purchased the
body from Sean C. at Camera West in Cali last fall and had it checked out at
Kindermann Canada when I received it. Given a clean bill of health and all
the updates were done to this early serial number R8. I have purchased the
lenses and flash from KEH last fall also. Camera, lenses and flash all work
great. I cannot believe the picture clarity from these older pieces of
glass. It's simply amazing the colour, contrast and sharpness. I do not use
the camera to it's full potential and want it to go to someone who will use
it for what it was made for. Not just point and shoot stuff which is the
majority of what I use it for.

Prices are firm and I will only ship to Canada or the good old USA.
Shipping is with Canada Post, fully insured of course. Payment by certified
cheque or money order from a major US bank only. Email me for any more info
you might want. I will shoot pics of the lenses or body if you would like.

Leica R8 chrome body serial number 2413839 - $675.00 USD
Leica 50mm f2 CND, 3 cam, serial number 2926125 - $185.00 USD
Leica 135mm F2.8, 3 cam, serial number - 2296979 - $170.00 USD
Leica SF20 flash with manual and diffuser - $125.00 USD

Thanks alot,

Josh P.