20D Soft Focus

Old June 28th 05, 09:39 PM
Ryadia

Scott W wrote:

Ok you have really lost me on this one, if you have never wasted you
money on a Sigma lens how is it that you can tell the world how crappy
they are? But then you say you speak from experience but don't offer
what that is.

If you are just repeating what you have heard others say you are not
really adding much information. It might help if you could say just
what Sigma lens you used and on what camera.

Scott

Hey Scott... Duck as that pig flys past.
More chance of seeing it that getting facts from Randall.

Douglas
Old June 28th 05, 10:00 PM
John McWilliams

Ryadia wrote:

Snipped bits out

Douglas- could you and Randall *both* ignore each other for a few weeks?
I have a bet on as to who caves first.

--

John McWilliams
Old June 29th 05, 02:21 AM
Randall Ainsworth

In article .com,
Scott W wrote:

Ok you have really lost me on this one, if you have never wasted you
money on a Sigma lens how is it that you can tell the world how crappy
they are? But then you say you speak from experience but don't offer
what that is.

I don't have to step in a pile of dog crap to know that it's something
I don't want to do. I've been doing photography for many years and have
seen Sigmas products...and seen the results of their use.
Old June 29th 05, 05:06 AM
doug

John McWilliams wrote:
Ryadia wrote:

Snipped bits out

Douglas- could you and Randall *both* ignore each other for a few weeks?
I have a bet on as to who caves first.

Who have you got money on John?
Bribe me and you'll win!
Old June 29th 05, 06:55 PM
John McWilliams

doug wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:

Ryadia wrote:

Snipped bits out

Douglas- could you and Randall *both* ignore each other for a few
weeks? I have a bet on as to who caves first.

Who have you got money on John?
Bribe me and you'll win!

Ah, the fix!

Well, let's just say the check's in the mail to the both of you.....

iVaya Con Dios!

--
jpmcw
Old July 1st 05, 01:42 AM
Mikey

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:21:04 -0700, Randall Ainsworth
mumbled:

In article .com,
Scott W wrote:

Ok you have really lost me on this one, if you have never wasted you
money on a Sigma lens how is it that you can tell the world how crappy
they are? But then you say you speak from experience but don't offer
what that is.

I don't have to step in a pile of dog crap to know that it's something
I don't want to do. I've been doing photography for many years and have
seen Sigmas products...and seen the results of their use.

Do you know a guy named George Preddy by any chance ?
Old July 1st 05, 02:45 AM
Randall Ainsworth

In article , Mikey
wrote:

Do you know a guy named George Preddy by any chance ?

I certainly know *of* him under his various aliases...we have locked
horns frequently in another newsgroup. He's an idiot.
Old July 1st 05, 06:24 AM
doug

Mikey wrote:

I don't have to step in a pile of dog crap to know that it's something
I don't want to do. I've been doing photography for many years and have
seen Sigmas products...and seen the results of their use.

Do you know a guy named George Preddy by any chance ?

Randall Ainsworth is George Preddy. They post in opposits so they can
talk to each other! It's the only communication they can all relate to.

Douglas
Old July 1st 05, 01:26 PM
Randall Ainsworth

In article , doug wrote:

Randall Ainsworth is George Preddy. They post in opposits so they can
talk to each other! It's the only communication they can all relate to.

I don't think so. Nice try.