Canon 70-200mm F2.8 pictures from Saturday and possiblely free beer. :-)

Old June 29th 04, 12:41 AM
Terje S

Default Canon 70-200mm F2.8 pictures from Saturday and possiblely free beer. :-)

Hello,
http://www.mrx.no/Wild-Life-Pictures.html

If you leave a constructive comment, I'll give you a voucher for a free beer
here in Oslo if you by any chance drop by. :-)

Thanks,
Terje
http://www.mrx.no/terje.html

Old June 29th 04, 01:05 AM
John McWilliams

Terje S wrote:

Hello,
http://www.mrx.no/Wild-Life-Pictures.html

If you leave a constructive comment, I'll give you a voucher for a free beer
here in Oslo if you by any chance drop by. :-)

T-
I've just flooded your site with 2,177 constructive posts, admittedly,
some are a bit repetitious.... but you owe me a small tanker of bier!
Hansa, please!

If the humor is totally obtuse to you, forgive me; I believe I've seen
your name here before and that you might be up on the antics herein.

Nice collection, but way too many for me to view at once. Left a couple
of comments, and other readers are directed to second row, right side.
Does this conjure up a certain poster?

--
John McWilliams
Old June 29th 04, 01:33 AM
Terje S

Hansa is good beer, don't make fun of it! :-)

I've posted to this group before yes, just a newbie looking for feedback.

Yeah there are too many pictures, but I couldn't decide which to
delete/keep! That's why I made the thumbnails so big.. hehe

Thank you for the comments btw,
Terje