Horseman model 980 with loads of extras

Old September 6th 05, 03:38 PM
Bill and Lisa

Default Horseman model 980 with loads of extras

I have a Horseman model 980, it is in all but brand new condition, with the
original manual, carrying box, and cable release, 4 lenses, battery grip,
remote, 2 backs, 2 lens shades and a magnification screen to magnify the
ground glass screen image. Following is a list of all of these items, and
they are absolutely mint plus. I will entertain any reasonable offer on
this outfit, which is all in pristine condition, and functioning perfectly.
I can be reached at 870-321-0688 at any hour of the day. If I do not
answer, leave a voicemail and number and I will call you back immediately.
Thank you, Bill Weaver

1 Horseman Multiformat 980 camera body
1 Super Horseman f5.6 150mm lens with front cap
1 horseman 5.6 180mm lens with caps
1 super horseman 5.6 90mm lens with caps
1 graflex optar 65mm f 6.8 lens with front cap
1 Horseman remote control switch
1 Horseman electrical grip
1 Horseman 980 Owners Manual
1 Horseman cable release
1 Horseman 5.6/90 3.5/105 5.6/150mm lens shade
1 Horseman 5.6/180mm lens shade
1 Horseman film back 10 exposure 120
1 Graflex film back 10 exposure 120
1 Tasco focusing screen magnifier
1 Horseman Leather carrying case containing all of the above mentioned items
Remove NOSPAM from my email to reply