Alternative Photography

Old December 27th 03, 04:59 PM
MArtin Chiselwitt

Default Alternative Photography

i really like some of this work, particularly the portraiture..

why is the reply to your post so acrimonious?

m c

Michael McCarthy wrote:

Take a look at my new art web site at http://www.michael-mccarthy.com.

There youčll find travel imagery, nudes, pinhole and other alternative
approaches to photography in black and white and color.

Thanks!
Michael

Old December 27th 03, 10:54 PM
Michael Scarpitti

MArtin Chiselwitt wrote in message ...
i really like some of this work, particularly the portraiture..

why is the reply to your post so acrimonious?

Because this stuuff is stupid crap, showing a total lack of talent or sensibility.

That's why.

m c

Old December 28th 03, 12:39 AM
MArtin Chiselwitt

i don't agree... i think there is some interesting stuff here.
I do agree, now that i have viewed it in IE that the sight is littered
with script errors, but this forum isn't about HTML , right?

I feel that the antipathy here seems dis-proportionate to the work that
is being judged.. Like there is a subtext i am missing.. i note the
first chap said this was spam. How so?

bfn

m c

Old December 28th 03, 01:32 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

Martin:

Another reason for the reaction might be the massive crossposting. For
example, why post a website for critical review in all of the marketplace
groups? Take a look at the headers.

Tom P.