5 dolares bill

Old May 20th 06, 10:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default 5 dolares bill

"RW+/-" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 May 2006 01:40:00 GMT, Joseph Meehan wrote:

RW+/- wrote:
..

But they are not doing honest work,

In my experience they are doing honest work and more of it than many
of
the people complaining.

You are going to just love this, especially if you have kids who ride the
school bus.

There is an interstate business run my an illegal who was a printer in
Mexico, he specializes in false identity cards, drivers licenses, etc. A
multi-million dollar business run right under the feds noses.

... typical xenophobic dribble .. we see it worldwide everywhere where
"whites" feel "challenged" by other entities ..
... & BTW if *you* know about the falsification the feds must be a terrific
bunch of idiots not knowing it so what stops them from putting an end to it
... thinking horizon fenced in by your frontdoor ?

Old May 20th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

l v wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
l v wrote:

As an American I resent the idea that somehow Mexicans coming to
the US to work are some sort of threat. Why do people fear
anything that is different?

It's not Mexicans (or anyone else) coming here to work that's a
threat.
It's people coming here *ILLEGALLY* that's a threat.
Why can't you be honest, and admit that it's *ILLEGAL* immigration
that's being discussed?

Sure, but I never did so in a way that broke the law, although I
have broken the law as almost anyone has. So what is the real
problem? Why are those who come into the US illegally in order to
get a job more of a problem than someone who risks my life by
breaking the speed limit or who cares so little about the rest of
the world that they dump their trash on the city street?

It's not as simplistic as you are trying to make it. 5-10 mph over
the posted speed limit is not risking your life unless that speeder is
driving reckless. I suggest you have the passenger in your car take a
digital photo of that reckless driver (hey, just trying to tie it to
purpose of this news group somehow). What is a speed limit anyway?
Speed limits were set to a number to bring traffic deaths to an
acceptable number. Say you drive north of Columbus Ohio into the
state of Michigan, just because you crossed the state line you can
now drive 70 mph vs 65. What made you a better and safer driver as
you crossed the state line?

But lets go back to the words above:

"It's people coming here *ILLEGALLY* that's a threat. Why can't you be
honest, and admit that it's *ILLEGAL* immigration that's being discussed?"

I would agree that often the posted speed limit may not be the fastest
safe speed for that section of the road. You are appear willing to suggest
that speeding is different in what way? Speeding is illegal and being an
illegal immigrant is illegal. You want to use the illegal tool for one and
not the other?

"So what is the real problem?" you ask? I *hate* having 40% of my pay
going to people who do not have any right to my -- and your -- hard
earned money. I *hate* paying more for services to make up for the
free services that illegal immigrants think they deserve. I *hate*
having laws passed for illegal immigrants lobbied by illegal
immigrants. They have no rights in this country but seem to think
they do. Become legal. It's too bad that the waiting list is 18
years behind - so I'm told.

40% of your pay??? And that all goes to illegal immigrants, or are you
saying what? Does not much of that go to a little war we started in Iraq
and education of the children of US citizens and prisons holding mostly US
citizens and various services for US citizens.

I think your not following the news close enough and I think you are
using the wrong news group for your education. How about you
illegally move into Mexico and see what rights you are entitled to.

I think this makes it pretty clear.
http://blahblahblog.wordpress.com/20...r-immigration/

Yea, now there is a real impartial source of unbiased news good old
Rush. I guess that explains a lot about your views.

Since I assume you are not native American, what nationalities were your
ancestors who came to this country and when did they come?

Cheers

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Old May 20th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Stacey wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:

Why
are those who come into the US illegally in order to get a job more
of a problem

It's not the act of coming here illegally that's the problem. It's
all the illegal stuff they have to continue doing once they are here.
Mainly it's being paid in cash and not paying ANY income tax that
causes the problems.

They can work for paid in cash "take home pay'
which is much less that legitimate workers (that are paying income
tax and social security) have to be paid before tax to have the same
standard of living. If these illegals were given a pay check with
taxes taken out like everyone else, hiring them wouldn't be -the
deal- it is now. THAT is the problem. I'm all for making them legal
and also making them pay income tax like the rest of us do.

I agree that is a real problem. I might also suggest that there are
also many illegal immigrants who do have jobs where they are paying taxes
(using a fake SS #) and are due a good refund, but can't claim it because
they are illegal?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Old May 20th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

RW+/- wrote:
On Sat, 20 May 2006 01:40:00 GMT, Joseph Meehan wrote:

RW+/- wrote:
..

But they are not doing honest work,

In my experience they are doing honest work and more of it than
many of the people complaining.

How can it be honest? What part of illegal do you not understand?

You have already admitted to performing illegal acts. What part of
illegal don't you understand?

they pay no taxes, no SS, they
work under the counter

Maybe that is because of the law???

Nope, it's bleeding hearts such as yourself that stop enforcement.

Tell me since I assume you are not native American, what nationalities
were your ancestors who came to the US and when did they come? Were they
greeted by the same kind of restrictions and hateful attitudes?

So why do you think the draconian laws preventing them from coming to
the US legally are desirable?

and they take skilled jobs away from honest
folk.

How do they do that?

D'oh! Work for less, not taxes, etc. Look how many carpenters,
painters, drywallers, electricians, auto mechanics, fast food
employee's lost their jobs.

Many do pay taxes, and are unable to get refunds that US workers can
get. Why. because of the immigration laws. Why do you like the immigration
laws?

They may be willing to work for less, what is wrong with that.

Are you not trying to take jobs away from them by keeping them out of
the country?

40% at the minimum of our jail and prison population is made up
of them,

Where are your getting that kind of trash news.

Trash news? How do you figure that, because it blows away your lies?

I guess you missed the question. Where did you get that "40% at the
minimum of our jail and prison population is made up of them"

My wife has been hit twice by illegal's, no insurance, they lied about
their address, etc. Common story in CA.

How do you know they were illegals?

They
abide not by the regulations to wash their hands before returning to
work,

Do you really believe all that kind of trash?

I've seen it with my eyes, many times. What's not to believe?

I've seen it enough over the years.

How do you know this, do you speed your days in restrooms watching??

They bring diseases long since cleared up in the USA back with them,
polio, STD's, malaria, cholera, hepatitis, and many more.

Yea sure.

Look at the evidence in the news.

Please provide evidence. It sounds like you have been listening to too
much Rush L.

Those same kind of arguments were made to attempt to justify Hitler's
treatment of the Jews and many immigrant populations to this country,
including mine and likely yours.

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses, yearning to breathe
free. The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless,
tempest tossed, to me" Unless they speak Spanish?

I only answered this on the remote chance that you are not a
troll and really believe that stuff.

It is all true, seems like you try to discount it as trash, trolling,
etc. since if it were true you'd have to give up your false
impressions.

Bubba, I have not even approached the tip of the iceberg regarding the
subject, like illegals on welfare yet running cash only businesses and
driving new BMW's.

I am sure it will be as well thought out, compassionate and documented
as your comments already made.

You'd best open your eyes.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Old May 20th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Stacey wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:

I would rather have someone illegally enter the US to do honest
work, that someone who risks my life by speeding.

So working for cash and never paying any income tax is honest to you?

It is as legal as speeding. It is more honest than you may think. Many
do work in jobs where taxes are deducted and would normally be due large
refunds, but because they are not legal they are unable to claim those
refunds. Of those who do work on the fringe, most do so because the
draconian immigration laws don't allow them to work legally. So where is
the real cause of the problem?

I should also point out that many good old US citizens cheat on their
income taxes or don't report any.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Old May 20th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

RW+/- wrote:
On Sat, 20 May 2006 01:43:06 GMT, Joseph Meehan wrote:

RW+/- wrote:

They are invited guest.. "Give me your tired, your poor, your
huddled masses, yearning to breathe free. The wretched refuse
of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest tossed, to
me"

Under the rules of this land, orderly rules, set up to help integrate
into a melting pot of people, not a stew pot.

Yep, Exactly. So it is time you start to realize that is it s melting
pot, which is a type of stew where all the different cultures mix, yet
maintain their identities in a way that profits all.

Look back at our history of the Irish, Jews, Germans, Italians, Polls,
and others who have come to our country. Don't forget to look at all the
hatred that was expressed when they came. Look at how well we treated
Japanese Americans, many born in the US of US citizens during WWII. I am
old enough to rember NINA signs in shops. Hate and fear are never nice.

They cost us billions, I'd much rather you and others of your ilk
would pay the costs and not harm my pocket book.

How did you come up with that number? Have you considered the
contributions they make?

The medical cost alone in the State of Calif is over one billion, we
have lost eleven emergency health care centers because they were
overwhelmed by the expenses of the illegal. The contributions do not
offset the costs. If they came in via a green card, paid taxes, SS,
etc. it would then offset their being here legally, well heh heh,
only somewhat, since the plain truth is that 4% or so of the American
tax payers pay 50 to 60% of tax money collected.

Source of your information please.

Regarding my question, you want me to share what I have with others,
are you willing to do likewise?

No I doubt if you will share anything. However I am willing to
share. That is the way it has worked in the US since before your
people come to the US. How quickly some forget.

Where in the hell did you ever get that idea? You are so totally off
base it isn't even funny. I suggest you do a little study of American
History, then come back with your amended comments. Find out who paid
taxes and on what, find out when income taxes were started, SS, etc.
Find out when the welfare system began. Then do a little history walk
of immigration, and then look at immigration policies of other
nations. Like in Mexico it is a felony to be an illegal alien.

Then find out who were the original people to this land, no one who
lives here is a direct descendent of the original inhabitors of this
land. Mexicans are not native to Mexico either.

I have many friends who are American Mexicans, most are not pleased
with what is going on and wish the illegal's would simply return.

Chinese illegal's paid typically 30K American dollars to get into
America, the so-called penalties that Bush speaks of, of up to 5K
dollars to become a citizen is a drop in the bucket that they would
gladly pay to be a citizen, and unlike most Mexican illegal's they
really want to become an American.

So much hate .....

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Old May 20th 06, 02:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

I agree that is a real problem. I might also suggest that there are
also many illegal immigrants who do have jobs where they are paying taxes
(using a fake SS #) and are due a good refund, but can't claim it because
they are illegal?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

So you think the illegal aliens who steal an American citizens ID are having
more than the minimum deducted from their checks? NOT!! An employee at my
former jobsite with a Hispanic surname had her ID stolen and used by
multiple illegal aliens to ILLEGALLY obtain jobs in this country. The extra
income reported under her SS# bumped her up a few tax brackets. Luckily,
the IRS was reasonable (Ever think you would see the words IRS and
reasonable in the same sentence?) and she didn't have to pay all the extra
income tax, but it took a new SS# and TWO YEARS to clean the mess up and
repair her credit. Illegals stealing SS#'s is not a victimless crime!

Labrat

Oh, I have a digital photo of her if that makes this thread more on-topic.

Old May 20th 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

LabRat wrote:
I agree that is a real problem. I might also suggest that there
are also many illegal immigrants who do have jobs where they are
paying taxes (using a fake SS #) and are due a good refund, but
can't claim it because they are illegal?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

So you think the illegal aliens who steal an American citizens ID

Who said anything about stealing an ID?

are
having more than the minimum deducted from their checks? NOT!! An
employee at my former jobsite with a Hispanic surname had her ID
stolen and used by multiple illegal aliens to ILLEGALLY obtain jobs
in this country. The extra income reported under her SS# bumped her
up a few tax brackets. Luckily, the IRS was reasonable (Ever think
you would see the words IRS and reasonable in the same sentence?) and
she didn't have to pay all the extra income tax, but it took a new
SS# and TWO YEARS to clean the mess up and repair her credit. Illegals
stealing SS#'s is not a victimless crime!

So it is your opinion that because of that event all Hispanics should be
condemned?

How about condemning all Italians because of the actions of a few mob
types in the past? All WASP because of the actions of the KKK, or all lab
rats because some rats spread plague?

Old May 20th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

RW+/- wrote:
..

Good boy, now that you are on our side of the fence, legally, then
maybe you'll understand that we are a nation of laws. The act of
murder is illegal, like speeding and illegal immigration, yet all do
not merit the same punishment.

Ah yes, punishment. You break the law, there is a preset set of
consequences for the action. In this case they are too be thrown back
into the sea from whence they came. Get it? Good, I am so glad you
got it. Now we can agree, they are illegal and should be jailed until
they are thrown back.

Well not exactly as you do. We don't jail someone for dropping a
cigarette on the sidewalk.

As a country of law we also should pride ourselves on having fair and
just laws. In this case I don't see the law as it stands as fair or just
and certainly not consistent with what we have posted on the Statue of
Liberty. I hope you feel the same and will now move ahead and work for
fair and just immigration laws.

So why do you think the draconian laws preventing them from
coming to the US legally are desirable?

I did not make up the laws, so you must study the reasons and purpose
of the law as well as develop a lot of common sense. Our laws are
much more liberal in this respect then any other nation in the world.

Sorry but our immigration laws are NOT "much more liberal in this
respect then any other nation in the world" More liberal than some, but not
all. I also suggest that there is no reason we need to lower ourselves to
the level that other nations may have established. After all we claim to
welcome all those who would come, but our laws seem otherwise.

The American law should be toughened up, brought into line with those
of the rest of the world, yes, even Mexico's law where it is a felony.

Well if you like the laws in Mexico, maybe you should move?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit