"Fuji Finepix F30 is a fantastic compact camera"

Old February 24th 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default "Fuji Finepix F30 is a fantastic compact camera"

Even ASSaar will be impressed!

http://www.ephotozine.com/equipment/...fm?test_id=455

Kinga

K202

Old February 24th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

" wrote in message
oups.com...
Even ASSaar will be impressed!

Kinga

K202

I am not impressed, and won't be, and I will not be following the link. Not
for a stupid P & S anyway.

Roy G

Old February 24th 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
U-Know-Who

"Roy G" wrote in message
" wrote in message
oups.com...
Even ASSaar will be impressed!

Kinga

K202

I am not impressed, and won't be, and I will not be following the link.
Not for a stupid P & S anyway.

Roy G

Then try he

alt.dolt.bitch

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 24th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

On 23 Feb 2007 16:12:03 -0800, wrote:

Even ASSaar will be impressed!

http://www.ephotozine.com/equipment/...fm?test_id=455

Kinga

K202

Hmm, feeling the heat enough to resort to the behavior of another
thin skinned rpd'er indicates that you might want to consider
signing off with Kinga²°² g

Old February 24th 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
irwell

On 23 Feb 2007 16:12:03 -0800, "
wrote:

Even ASSaar will be impressed!

http://www.ephotozine.com/equipment/...fm?test_id=455

Kinga

K202

NO viewfinder!
Old February 24th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
JohnR66

" wrote in message
oups.com...
Even ASSaar will be impressed!

http://www.ephotozine.com/equipment/...fm?test_id=455

Kinga

K202

Don't know why I feel compelled to reply but...

The F30 is a good camera, but it lacks a few things keeping it from being a
great camera.
Wish it could take AA batteries.
Too much purple fringing.
Needs control over contrast and sharpening.
Wish it could take SD cards
John

Old February 24th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
carrera d'olbani

On Feb 24, 1:09 pm, irwell wrote:
On 23 Feb 2007 16:12:03 -0800, "

wrote:
Even ASSaar will be impressed!

http://www.ephotozine.com/equipment/...fm?test_id=455

Kinga

K202

NO viewfinder!

And no hot shoe !

Old February 24th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
carrera d'olbani

On Feb 24, 1:38 pm, "carrera d'olbani" wrote:
On Feb 24, 1:09 pm, irwell wrote:

On 23 Feb 2007 16:12:03 -0800, "

wrote:
Even ASSaar will be impressed!

http://www.ephotozine.com/equipment/...fm?test_id=455

Kinga

K202

NO viewfinder!

And no hot shoe !

And the camera better had AA batteries ! Or a battery grip !

Old February 24th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
carrera d'olbani

On Feb 24, 1:56 pm, "carrera d'olbani" wrote:
On Feb 24, 1:38 pm, "carrera d'olbani" wrote:

On Feb 24, 1:09 pm, irwell wrote:

On 23 Feb 2007 16:12:03 -0800, "

wrote:
Even ASSaar will be impressed!

http://www.ephotozine.com/equipment/...fm?test_id=455

Kinga

K202

NO viewfinder!

And no hot shoe !

And the camera better had AA batteries ! Or a battery grip !

And the lens should be better and larger. And also have a telephoto
converter.

Old February 24th 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
JakeC

JohnR66 wrote:

The F30 is a good camera, but it lacks a few things keeping it from being a
great camera.

Which camera doesn't??