I hate environmentalists

Old April 19th 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
C J Campbell[_2_]

Default I hate environmentalists

On 2009-04-15 21:00:12 -0700, (Ray Fischer) said:

C J Campbell wrote:
(Ray Fischer) said:
C J Campbell wrote:

Demonstrably untrue. The greatest crusaders and reformers in history
have come from the ranks of the educated and intelligent. These people
do have a tendency to see things in terms of black and white.

In your opinion. I suspect that they knew all the shades and were
able to choose the best path to their goals.

In fact,
I would submit that opposite -- that those who are unable to
distinguish between black and white and those who argue that all shades
of grey are the same are people who are arguing from an unreasonable
position. People who refuse to acknowledge the difference between good
and evil invariably do so because of a need to justify something
heinous in their own lifestyles.

LOL! Tell us: What IS the difference between good and evil?
Let's see if you can explain it in clear, unambigious, and simple
terms.

Well, let us put it this way. Would you have any objection to someone
killing you?

Since you are asking my opinion does that mean that you believe that I
am the arbiter of what it good and evil?

Or is this just your way of avoiding admitting that you really have no
clue?

And, by the way, you're doing an admirable job of confirming the
hypothesis than those who beleive in absolutes are the least
intellectual.

Well, it seems to me that if you take the position that nothing
matters, then I guess you could say that there is no good or evil. At
least from your own perspective.

I think that is a rather bleak, nihilistic view.

--
Waddling Eagle
World Famous Flight Instructor

Old April 19th 09, 06:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

C J Campbell wrote:
(Ray Fischer) said:
C J Campbell wrote:
(Ray Fischer) said:
C J Campbell wrote:

[...]

Which I didn't. Do you have anything better than a sleazy strawman to
battle against? And why does it seem that you ideologues turn into
assholes whenever somebody questions your cult?

I asked you a simple question. One that you seemed to believe you
knew the answer to. What IS the difference between good and evil?

Do you know?

--
Ray Fischer