$200 Free Bet soccer

Old April 13th 06, 11:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default $200 Free Bet soccer

Open Account Offer
$200 Free Bet soccer
http://www.bet365.com/home/default.a...iate=grm_16495

http://www.bet365.com/home/default.a...iate=grm_16495

Open an account with bet365 and you can qualify for up to $200 in Free
Bets with our fantastic bet basket promotion.

Here is how it works:

Open an account and place your first qualifying bet. You will then be
entitled to a free bet to the same stake up to $50. Internet customers
can claim their first free bet by simply filling in Offer Code
[OFFERCODE] when placing a qualifying single. Telephone customers can
place their free bets in the normal way.

On your 10th betting day with bet365, you will then qualify for your
second free bet. To calculate the value of the free bet simply take
your largest qualifying stake on an individual bet type from each of
the 10 betting days. From the 10 betting day values, the smallest stake
will be deemed to be the second free bet value up to a maximum of $50.

Further free bets will be available on the same basis on both the 20th
and 30th betting days.

Free bet winnings exclude total stake.
Betting days are calendar days in a customer's time zone.
Non-Runners do not qualify as bets. If the bet is a non-runner please
contact us for a replacement free bet.
Free Internet bets are singles only. Free telephone bets can be
multiples.
Existing bet365 account holders do not qualify.
Numbers and lottery bets do not apply.
Asian Handicap and Goal Lines both Pre Game and In Play do not apply.
This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other open account
offer.
One free New Account Offer per person, family, household address, email
address, telephone number, debit/credit card or Neteller/firepay
account number, and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or
workplace. This Offer applies exclusively to the first account opened
and will not apply to further accounts opened with betting sites
powered by bet365.
We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient
documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to
the customers' identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or
offer to their account.
All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may
in our sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to
participate in any promotion.
Free bets can be claimed on the Internet by entering the current offer
code on a qualifying bet. Free bets can be placed on the telephone in
the same call as the qualifying bet or on any subsequent call.
Free bets are to a maximum stake of $50. The largest bet on a single
day will be the largest stake for an individual bet type. So for
example on a day where a customer has a $20 e/w treble, a $10 e/w
double, a $30 single, then the $20 e/w treble would be judged the
largest bet - $40 in stake, irrespective of whether these bets were
placed separately or on the same bet slip.
Customers must complete this $200 Free Bet basket within 90 days of a
customer's first deposit.
Customers referred by either oddschecker or betgenius (as sites powered
by them) do not qualify for this promotion.
Best regards,
The bet365 team

http://www.bet365.com/home/default.a...iate=grm_16495

Old April 13th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default spam spam spam spam

wrote:

Open Account Offer

**** off
--
Paul (Take my hand, I'm standing right here)
Stop and Look
Old April 13th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:48:41 GMT, Paul Heslop

Open Account Offer

**** off

Paul,
I realize this feels good, but the OP will never see your post.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old April 13th 06, 06:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Bill Funk wrote:

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:48:41 GMT, Paul Heslop

Open Account Offer

**** off

Paul,
I realize this feels good, but the OP will never see your post.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"

I know... but sometimes it just has to be said :O)

Old April 13th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

wrote in message
oups.com...
Open Account Offer
$200 Free Bet soccer

Tut, men and their obsession with playing with their balls.

THANX cutegirl Digital Photography 2 March 25th 06 02:28 PM
FREE MINI MAC Computers (From the people who brought you FREE IPODS!) alohak Digital SLR Cameras 0 January 27th 05 09:09 PM
Get a Free Digital Camera from Prizecube(or a game console or a pvp) MixMasta Digital Photography 2 November 3rd 04 12:42 AM
(Royalty free) soccer photographies on CD-ROM? Espen Holm General Equipment For Sale 0 February 13th 04 07:32 PM