Illegal Immigration, the Non-Issue of the Week........................

Old March 31st 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Illegal Immigration, the Non-Issue of the Week........................

Our politicians loved talking about it this week,
but they won't do anything about it. Get the details
from The Expert:

http://www.ExpertHumor.com/

Old March 31st 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

"Expert Humor" wrote in message
Our politicians loved talking about it this week,
but they won't do anything about it. Get the details
from The Expert:

http://www.ExpertHumor.com/

I have the answer to illegal Mexican immigration, and as a bonus it takes
care of Social Security and the oil crunch! ANNEX MEXICO! Start out as a
territory with a quick path to statehood. The Mexicans are wonderful people
with good work ethics and a pre-installed Judeo-Christian value system,
great resorts and good food! Think of the economic opportunities! No more
wasting resources on Mexican borders and chasing down illegals. We would
have to fix their water system as a first priority. Sure it would be a big
job with lots of challenges and would take a couple of generations but it's
doable and would be a big win-win. (Canada's next!)

Old April 2nd 06, 05:44 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:27:00 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

Sure it would be a big
job with lots of challenges and would take a couple of generations but it's
doable and would be a big win-win. (Canada's next!)

Jeez ! I wonder if Canada is arming itself just for this approach !

Don't worry about the Mexicans. They're fantastic sources of cheap
labor and Corporate America isn't about to stop importing cheap labor.
Hmmm, I wonder if any illegal aliens work at Halliburton ?

==
John S. Douglas
Photographer & Webmaster
www.legacy-photo,com
www.xs750.net
Old April 3rd 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

wrote:

Sure it would be a big
job with lots of challenges and would take a couple of generations but
it's
doable and would be a big win-win. (Canada's next!)

Jeez ! I wonder if Canada is arming itself just for this approach !

Don't worry about the Mexicans. They're fantastic sources of cheap
labor and Corporate America isn't about to stop importing cheap labor.
Hmmm, I wonder if any illegal aliens work at Halliburton ?

==
John S. Douglas
Photographer & Webmaster
www.legacy-photo,com
www.xs750.net

You bet the Canadians have been getting ready for the attack for years!
America has also been preparing for an attack. It's very evident here in
the border states like Ohio, every park along the lake has these huge canons
aimed at Canada...just waiting for the pesky foreigners to sneak across Lake
Erie in the dark of night. They've already infiltrated our local economy
with nightcrawlers, Walleye fillets and Yellow Perch fillets. I think they
will attack sometime during Lent on a Friday night.

OBTW, it's not corporate America that uses illegals to a great degree...it's
the mom-pop shops and small outfits. It's too hard to do in big business.

Old April 3rd 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 02:14:35 GMT, "Tom
Gardner" wrote:

You bet the Canadians have been getting ready for the attack for years!

April 2, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

Yes, preparations have consisted of selling
anything and everything and figuring out how
to sell more. Shareholders stateside are
unlikely to want to pay their military to go
bomb their assets.

regards,
--le
________________________________
Lloyd Erlick Portraits, Toronto.
voice: 416-686-0326
email:
net:
www.heylloyd.com
________________________________

Old April 3rd 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

wrote:

You bet the Canadians have been getting ready for the attack for years!
America has also been preparing for an attack. It's very evident here in
the border states like Ohio, every park along the lake has these huge canons
aimed at Canada...just waiting for the pesky foreigners to sneak across Lake
Erie in the dark of night. They've already infiltrated our local economy
with nightcrawlers, Walleye fillets and Yellow Perch fillets. I think they
will attack sometime during Lent on a Friday night.

Hmmm, I was thinking more of a US led attack on Canada. Seeing as how
they have oil, gas and better health care than here in the United
States of Confusion. Besides, I hear that are more like Shania up
there !!!!! ;)

==
John S. Douglas
Photographer & Webmaster
www.legacy-photo,com
www.xs750.net
Old April 3rd 06, 05:51 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

John spake thus:

wrote:

You bet the Canadians have been getting ready for the attack for years!
America has also been preparing for an attack. It's very evident here in
the border states like Ohio, every park along the lake has these huge canons
aimed at Canada...just waiting for the pesky foreigners to sneak across Lake
Erie in the dark of night. They've already infiltrated our local economy
with nightcrawlers, Walleye fillets and Yellow Perch fillets. I think they
will attack sometime during Lent on a Friday night.

Hmmm, I was thinking more of a US led attack on Canada. Seeing as how
they have oil, gas and better health care than here in the United
States of Confusion. Besides, I hear that are more like Shania up
there !!!!! ;)

This sounds like a joke, right? The U.S. attacking it's "friend to the
north"? Think again, and check this out:
http://www.counterpunch.org/rudmin02172006.html

Just to show you how ****ING CRAZY our military thinking can get, and
how world-domineering we really are, it turns out that the Pentagon has
had plans--*real plans*, apparently since the 1930s (!!) to attack
Canada--just in case.

Sheesh. Oh, but I that must just be a bunch of CONSPIRACY THEORY
nonsense, right?

--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself

- motto of the Church of Euthanasia (http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/)
Old April 3rd 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 23:11:34 -0400, Lloyd Erlick Lloyd at @the-wire.
dot com wrote:

You bet the Canadians have been getting ready for the attack for years!

April 2, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

Yes, preparations have consisted of selling
anything and everything and figuring out how
to sell more. Shareholders stateside are
unlikely to want to pay their military to go
bomb their assets.

Ah ! And this explains the previous suggestion as to why the US of A
should annex Mexico.

If I weren't such a humanitarian I'd say something like " bring home
the 101st Airborne and let'em run night manuevers on the Texico
borderline.". Frankly I'm completely abashed at how the "great
migration" has changed our culture here in Tennessee. Shelbyville
(pop.17.k legal and est. 3,k i.a.'s) now Mexican restaurants comprise
about 30% of all restaurants in the town. Even the older cafes and
such have changed their menus to accomodate the new clientelle. I hate
to sound like some of the hate-mongers from the so-called
religious-right but this cultural onslaught does need to be stopped.
There comes a point when assimilation becomes migratory conquest.

==
John S. Douglas
Photographer & Webmaster
www.legacy-photo,com
www.xs750.net
Old April 3rd 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 21:51:43 -0700, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

Sheesh. Oh, but I that must just be a bunch of CONSPIRACY THEORY
nonsense, right?

After Dubya, nothing is off the table.

==
John S. Douglas
The U.S national debt as of 12:30AM CST is EIGHT.FOUR TRILION
DOLLARS !!! Your shareas one of 300,M U.S. citizens is now up to
$28,000. Will that be cash, check or the future of your country ?
Old April 3rd 06, 07:11 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 00:32:24 -0500, John
wrote:

The U.S national debt as of 12:30AM CST is EIGHT.FOUR TRILION
DOLLARS !!! Your shareas one of 300,M U.S. citizens is now up to
$28,000. Will that be cash, check or the future of your country ?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=5282521

and

" .... the debt is now 67.5% of the gross domestic product "

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=5282918

"But rest easy, the U.S. won't default on its debt and collectors
aren't going to be knocking on your door for your share. Just remember
though, $9 trillion is a really big number. And that's just for this
year. Sleep well."

-- JJ Sutherland

Lastly :

The cost of the conquest of Iraq - $270,295,511,806

http://nationalpriorities.org/index....per&Itemid=182

Hopefully people will get tired of this "dog and pony show" and elect
someone that actually makes some fiscal sense. Even H.Ross Perot made
more sense than the cracker currently filling the Oval Office. Anyone
calling this economic and social disaster a war ought to be not only
impeached but seriously needs professional help and counciling.

==
John S. Douglas
Photographer & Webmaster
www.legacy-photo,com