Good Macro camera??

Old July 15th 04, 03:00 PM
YoYo

Default Good Macro camera??

A Canon 10D with a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 macro lens

An excellent digital macro combo!

"Dr.No" wrote in message

Hi
Can anybody recommend a good digital camera for fine close up work with
macro?

Regards
Paul

Old July 16th 04, 12:04 AM
Donald Gray

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:04:37 +0100, Donald Gray
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:02:55 GMT, "Dr.No" wrote:

Nikon 5700

I have just put a few more macros in "Gallery 1"
Have a look at:
www.websilk.co.uk/digital
Click on the Gallery 1 link

--
Donald Gray
www.odcombe.demon.co.uk

Old July 16th 04, 01:41 AM
Arte Phacting

wow gallery 1 - #15 (I think?) reminds me of my school teacher

(hope she is not reading this!)

Artie