Brown toner Kodak

Old February 11th 04, 06:35 PM
Denis le paparrazzi

Default Brown toner Kodak

Hello,
sorry for my bad english but i'm french.
So, i need to have informations about the brown toner made by Kodak...
Dilution, time, etc... Thank you very much if someone can help me.

Denis el paparazzo

Old February 12th 04, 12:46 AM

"Denis le paparrazzi" wrote in message
Hello,
sorry for my bad english but i'm french.
So, i need to have informations about the brown toner made by Kodak...
Dilution, time, etc... Thank you very much if someone can help me.

Denis el paparazzo

The Brown toner reduces the density, so print a littel darker than normal.
Develop the print fully.

Dilution: 1 part toner to 32 parts water.
Tone for 15/20 minutes at 20C

Treatment is the same for both paper and film.

Paul

Old February 12th 04, 08:45 AM
Denis le paparrazzi

" a écrit dans le
message de news:32AWb.9779$jk2.27632@attbi_s53...
The Brown toner reduces the density, so print a littel darker than normal.
Develop the print fully.

Dilution: 1 part toner to 32 parts water.
Tone for 15/20 minutes at 20C

Treatment is the same for both paper and film.

Paul

Thank you very much

Denis

Old February 13th 04, 09:20 PM
Richard Knoppow

"
wrote in message news:32AWb.9779$jk2.27632@attbi_s53...
"Denis le paparrazzi" wrote in

message
Hello,
sorry for my bad english but i'm french.
So, i need to have informations about the brown toner

made by Kodak...
Dilution, time, etc... Thank you very much if someone

can help me.

Denis el paparazzo

The Brown toner reduces the density, so print a littel

darker than normal.
Develop the print fully.

Dilution: 1 part toner to 32 parts water.
Tone for 15/20 minutes at 20C

Treatment is the same for both paper and film.

Paul

I think you are confusing KBT with Kodak Sepia Toner. KBT
actually intensifies a little. Sepia toner can bleach
slightly but won't if the prints are very well washed.
Agfa Viradon is essentially the same as KBT.

--
---
Richard Knoppow