50mm f1.8?

Old February 22nd 05, 01:44 PM
Lionel

[posted & emailed]
Kibo informs me that Stacey stated that:

Scott W wrote:
Stacey wrote:
Email me your mailing address, I'll send you a print and let you

decide.. Or
I can email you the file and let you print it 8X10 and then =LOOK AT

THE
PRINT= not 100% on screen crops.

Why not put it up on the web and post a link to it, that way we could
all print it out and look at it.

Don't have the bandwidth..

No problem, I can spare enough bandwidth to host it for you for a week.

feel free to email me for a copy.

Done. I'll put it up on one of my websites when I receive it from you, &
post the URL here.
I'll also put up a couple of comparison shots taken with the 50mm/F1.8II
on my 10D.

In general I agree with you that looking at the print is the only good
way to evaluate the quality of an image.

That's the way I see it since I planned on looking at prints, not 100%
crops?

Um. I believe that the shots you were describing as 'soft' in your first
post in this thread /were/ 100% crops.