How about.................

Old July 20th 04, 02:39 AM
BillyJoeJimBob

Default How about.................

Jerry wrote:

Maybe I should have put RAW Double Exposure.

To be more exact I have taken 2 shots and they both were on the same
digital image by using the camera shutter button and other settings
at a precise way to make the two images Double Expose on a single
image inside my CF Card.

Low light, long exposure, double flash. Hey, it worked for film.

BJJB

Old July 20th 04, 03:08 AM
Jeremy Nixon

Jerry wrote:

To be more exact I have taken 2 shots and they both were on the same digital
image by using the camera shutter button and other settings at a precise way
to make the two images Double Expose on a single image inside my CF Card.

Why?

--
Jeremy |
Old July 20th 04, 03:20 AM
Ron Hunter

Jerry wrote:
Canon A80 is what I used and captured 2 photo's onto one file. No help from
any other device.

Ok, you have our attention. Do you plan to let us in on the great
secret? Or are you just trolling?