New site - danish photographer

Old April 16th 05, 10:31 AM
Søren Thorsen

Default New site - danish photographer

Hi everybody!

Please have a look at my site.

Fine art documentary- and landscape photography.

www.thorsen.info

Best wishes

Soren Thorsen

Old April 16th 05, 01:44 PM
NatalieLynn

The photos are spectacular. I am shocked that you do not refer to
yourself as a pro. The photos are so expressive, I especially love how
you are able capture emotion in your photos of couples and mothers &
children.... Really excellent job with the website although I do have
one critique - The menu (at least in the English version) your sub menu
kept collapsing when I tried to roll off of the primary menu and on to
the sub menu... I did get more careful with my mouse movements after
3-4 times of missing the "new" options (the cities)...You could have a
click keep the submenu open, or make the footprint of the roll over
larger - that would make navigation a bit easier... Other than that
great job!

Old April 16th 05, 02:30 PM
Joseph Meehan

NatalieLynn wrote:
The photos are spectacular. I am shocked that you do not refer to
yourself as a pro.

"Pro" has little relationship to quality, only money. There are many
amateurs who have far more ability than many professionals.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit

Old April 17th 05, 04:04 AM
paul

Joseph Meehan wrote:

NatalieLynn wrote:

The photos are spectacular. I am shocked that you do not refer to
yourself as a pro.

"Pro" has little relationship to quality, only money. There are many
amateurs who have far more ability than many professionals.

Being free from external constraints gives more artistic freedom. I
agree these are really exquisite photos. Very expressive and great
execution.

Here's one I liked:
http://www.thorsen.info/EN-index.htm

Old April 17th 05, 05:40 PM

paul writes:

Joseph Meehan wrote:

NatalieLynn wrote:

The photos are spectacular. I am shocked that you do not refer to
yourself as a pro.

"Pro" has little relationship to quality, only money. There are
many amateurs who have far more ability than many professionals.

Being free from external constraints gives more artistic freedom. I
agree these are really exquisite photos. Very expressive and great
execution.

Here's one I liked:
http://www.thorsen.info/EN-index.htm

I get the page squished up into a 1" high section at the top of the window.

This is with Opera.

--
Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
+61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.

New site rda Digital Photography 17 December 16th 04 05:52 PM
Darwin Wiggett announces new web site Jim Hutchison Medium Format Photography Equipment 0 November 7th 04 10:19 PM
Darwin Wiggett announces new web site Jim Hutchison Photographing People 0 November 7th 04 10:02 PM
Sigma SD10 Web Site Update Steven M. Scharf Digital Photography 118 July 19th 04 11:59 PM
Photography Site - Inviting all Nithy Photographing People 0 January 14th 04 03:43 PM