More Stupid Lies from Stupid Steve Kramer

Old August 2nd 04, 04:03 PM
Sabaijai

Default More Stupid Lies from Stupid Steve Kramer

"Kramer, who spent many years as a lecturer and associate professor of
photography in universities in the United States and Japan".....

http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/20...4/23_photo.php
Check out his laughable photos too.

He's also said he was an English Professor, and has an MBA...hahaha
More like a low-paid English teacher and dropout.
Old August 2nd 04, 04:42 PM
Chabon

On 2 Aug 2004 08:03:15 -0700, (Sabaijai) wrote:

203.172.49.202

Welcome you!
Claire, Kramer, Chris and I don't know how many puppets are to come!

KRAMER: **** OFF WITH YOUR ****!!!

Old August 2nd 04, 04:45 PM
Chabon

On 2 Aug 2004 08:03:15 -0700, (Sabaijai) wrote:

"Kramer, who spent many years as a lecturer and associate professor of
photography in universities in the United States and Japan".....

http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/20...4/23_photo.php
Check out his laughable photos too.

He's also said he was an English Professor, and has an MBA...hahaha
More like a low-paid English teacher and dropout.

The header is correct he he he!

Old August 2nd 04, 04:47 PM
Chabon

On 2 Aug 2004 08:03:15 -0700, (Sabaijai) wrote:

"Kramer, who spent many years as a lecturer and associate professor of
photography in universities in the United States and Japan".....

http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/20...4/23_photo.php
Check out his laughable photos too.

He's also said he was an English Professor, and has an MBA...hahaha
More like a low-paid English teacher and dropout.

KRAMER: WHAT A POOR AND LONELY ASSHOLE YOU MUST BE!!!

Old August 2nd 04, 05:05 PM
Steve Kramer

Sabaijai wrote:
"Kramer, who spent many years as a lecturer and associate professor of
photography in universities in the United States and Japan".....

Actually, Pim Kamasingki wrote that. This fool just copied and pasted it
here to honor me. )

http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/20...4/23_photo.php
Check out his laughable photos too.

Well, in all fairness, only the bottom two were taken by me. You can
laugh at those if you wish to.

He's also said he was an English Professor, and has an MBA...hahaha

Hmmm.... it doesn't say that in the article. So you must have been
spending time researching me. Thanks for the compliment!

You forgot to include the photos I shot accompanying the article about
Nan...
http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/2004/aug04/24_Nan.php
If you're going to do something, do it correctly, please. )

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Old August 2nd 04, 05:18 PM
Steve Kramer

Chabon wrote:

On 2 Aug 2004 08:03:15 -0700, (Sabaijai) wrote:

"Kramer, who spent many years as a lecturer and associate professor of
photography in universities in the United States and Japan".....

http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/20...4/23_photo.php

Ya gotta love all the free advertising you guys do for me. Keep up the
good work!

KRAMER: WHAT A POOR AND LONELY ASSHOLE YOU MUST BE!!!

Hardly poor, Chubby. (And are you still obsessing on men's rectums?)
Didn't you read the article (or have someone read it to you?) The
students said, (and I'll quote them just to be sure to get it right,)
"The amount of money it costs for this one day course can feed us in
Thailand for weeks." And that was just for one day's class. I teach them
several days a week during the slow season, and almost every day during
high season. I only stop them when I go on assignment shoots as those
pay much, much more. )

Say Chubby, were you able to distribute all those detonators to your
assigned cells? How about the Semtex, C-3 and C-4? Life in your province
down south must keep you pretty busy, eh? Are you maintaining your
contacts over the border by cell phone or radio? Have you noticed anyone
following you lately? *grin*