glycin

Old November 7th 04, 09:56 PM
Lloyd Erlick-Usenet

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 19:45:56 GMT, Gregory W Blank

Lloyd Erlick-Usenet Lloyd at @the-wire. dot com wrote:

We "HOPE" indeed, but now the treatment for which
Canada was singled out after 9/11 seems re-validated by
the election. It wasn't an aberrant politician but a
majority of voters that meant to treat Canada that way.

Can you clarify treatment? I am not sure what you meant.
Not make this a political thread but what did the US do
to Canada,...excuse my ignorance of what it was.
If need be email offline.

nov704 from Lloyd Erlick,

Thanks, Greg, I'll email off-list. I've prepared a
suitable rant for the occasion, but I can't figure out
how to de-munge your email address, so could you let me
know? I don't mean to start an exchange of tirades
unless they're related to the darkroom.
--le

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
Old November 8th 04, 05:51 AM
John

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 16:56:31 -0500, Lloyd Erlick-Usenet Lloyd at
@the-wire. dot com wrote:

Thanks, Greg, I'll email off-list. I've prepared a
suitable rant for the occasion, but I can't figure out
how to de-munge your email address, so could you let me
know? I don't mean to start an exchange of tirades
unless they're related to the darkroom.
--le

Hey ! Send me a copy !

Regards,

John S. Douglas, Photographer - http://www.puresilver.org
Next time vote "No!" for the status quo and vote 3rd party !!
F O U R M O R E F R E A K I N ' Y E A R S ! ! !

Old November 8th 04, 05:51 AM
John

@the-wire. dot com wrote:

Thanks, Greg, I'll email off-list. I've prepared a
suitable rant for the occasion, but I can't figure out
how to de-munge your email address, so could you let me
know? I don't mean to start an exchange of tirades
unless they're related to the darkroom.
--le

Hey ! Send me a copy !

Regards,

John S. Douglas, Photographer - http://www.puresilver.org
Next time vote "No!" for the status quo and vote 3rd party !!
F O U R M O R E F R E A K I N ' Y E A R S ! ! !

economy in developing paper stefano bramato In The Darkroom 66 October 19th 04 01:43 PM
dissolving glycin geo In The Darkroom 7 August 31st 04 10:31 AM
brown glycin geo In The Darkroom 17 August 23rd 04 12:47 AM
glycin supplier and price [email protected] In The Darkroom 13 May 2nd 04 01:43 PM