Canon T 90 users ?

Old November 4th 10, 05:59 PM
chasquipampa chasquipampa is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up Canon T 90 users ?

Are there any Canon T 90 users out there ? If so, please contact me. I would like to exchange T 90 experiences and camera handling with you.
Old November 5th 10, 06:48 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
No spam please

Default Canon T 90 users ?

--
chasquipampa

Hello.
I used one for around ten years. Was there anything specific?

Regards, Rog.

Old November 23rd 10, 12:30 AM
chasquipampa chasquipampa is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasquipampa View Post
Are there any Canon T 90 users out there ? If so, please contact me. I would like to exchange T 90 experiences and camera handling with you.
When I attempt to reply to messages on photobanter, the site tells me to write at least ten characters and I cannot send my messages. I have written about twenty words. How can I send a reply ?

chasquipampa