FA: BIG Folmer & Schwing Wooden tripod with a 12-inch platform

Old November 8th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format
Marco Milazzo

Default FA: BIG Folmer & Schwing Wooden tripod with a 12-inch platform

This wooden beauty is a Folmer & Schwing Wooden tripod with a 12-inch
diameter round platform on top. I have no idea what it was made to
support, but it must have been heavy. I used it to support my old
wooden B&J 8X10, and it did that job admirably.

When folded, this tripod is 41.5 inches tall. When fully extended, it
is slightly over 5 feet tall, not including the spikes on the feet. It
comes with a canvas strap to hold the legs together.