Problems with Kodak CX6230

Old July 21st 04, 05:38 PM
Ron Baird

Default Problems with Kodak CX6230

Hi Mount,

The camera is not doing what it is supposed to do. I would return it to the
dealer etc. and request another camera. Have not heard of that situation.
I suspect it is related to the knob on top not being oriented correctly.
Let me know how you make out. It is a great camera. I will help you make
sure all is well.

Good Luck!

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

"Mount1003" wrote in message
Has anybody got experience of the above mentioned camera.

Today I received one for my daughter but when I turned it on and selected

Auto
mode, it displayed screen settings for close up. Moving the mode selector

the next position is the Night mode, which appears fine . However on

returning
back to Auto it goes into Video mode and will actually record moving

images.

As anybody who is familiar with the camera will know, the Video mode is
selected by having to turn the wheel through the off position to get to

that
position