Free Manual with LOTs of good camera tips - download here

Old March 15th 05, 07:20 PM
Gene

Default Free Manual with LOTs of good camera tips - download here

For whatever reason, Microsoft will let you down the
ENTIRE "Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10" User's
Manual in PDF - for free. It's definitely worth having, with tons
of digital camera, printer, monitor, etc. settings & helpful
hints.

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...DIS_Manual.pdf

"Gene" wrote in message
NEW copy of:
Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10 ,with warranty card, etc.
Never used, never registered.
Price: $50 / OBO

I just purchased a new canon A510 digital camera & got
this software & an Epson R200 printer in the package deal.
I removed the box top with the UPS code to get my rebate.

http://pcmag.shopping.com/xPC-~PD-22...kin_id-3064521

http://www.compusa.com/adproducts/pr...p=ADPRODUCT S

I had rather get a quick $50 locally than mess with eBay. If it does not
sell
in a day or so in here, then off the eBay it goes:-)

******Cut-n-Paste*******
a..
Digital Image Library with advanced organization tools helps you
easily keep track of your photos.
a..
Photo Story 2.0 helps you turn your picture into video.
a..
Flags let you identify photos for editing, printing or other actions.
a..
Advanced archiving tools help preserve your memories.
a..
Burn and share your photo collections on CD and DVD.

BTW: I'll trade for a used 1GB SD memory card for my digital camera.

Gene