Free Legal Advice

Old April 29th 07, 07:23 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
Linux Flash Drives

Default Free Legal Advice

http://lawyersblog.blogspot.com/ - Have you been hurt or injured? Get
free legal advice today, get money fast.

Old April 29th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
Jeroen Wenting

"Linux Flash Drives" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://lawyersblog.blogspot.com/ - Have you been hurt or injured? Get
free legal advice today, get money fast.

sollicitation for legal services is illegal. Any lawyer who doesn't know
that should never be trusted to represent you. Any lawyer who does know that
and decides to do it anyway is a criminal who should be jailed and
disbarred.

Old April 29th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
the Bede

"Linux Flash Drives" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://lawyersblog.blogspot.com/ - Have you been hurt or injured? Get
free legal advice today, get money fast.

yes, I always turn to Usenet first!

Old April 29th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
Frisbee®

"Jeroen Wenting" jwenting at hornet dot demon dot nl wrote in message
l.nl...

"Linux Flash Drives" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://lawyersblog.blogspot.com/ - Have you been hurt or injured? Get
free legal advice today, get money fast.

sollicitation for legal services is illegal. Any lawyer who doesn't know
that should never be trusted to represent you. Any lawyer who does know
that and decides to do it anyway is a criminal who should be jailed and
disbarred.

Does that mean I can sue them and get rich?

Old April 29th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
George

Frisbee® wrote:
"Jeroen Wenting" jwenting at hornet dot demon dot nl wrote in message
l.nl...
"Linux Flash Drives" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://lawyersblog.blogspot.com/ - Have you been hurt or injured? Get
free legal advice today, get money fast.

sollicitation for legal services is illegal. Any lawyer who doesn't know
that should never be trusted to represent you. Any lawyer who does know
that and decides to do it anyway is a criminal who should be jailed and
disbarred.

Does that mean I can sue them and get rich?

Sure, you haven't slept in days since reading the spam. That is
certainly a serious injury. Just call John Edwards or one of his friends
and they will help themselves , sorry, you get what you deserve.
Old April 29th 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Apr 29, 10:59 am, "Jeroen Wenting" jwenting at hornet dot demon
dot nl wrote:
"Linux Flash Drives" wrote in oglegroups.com...

http://lawyersblog.blogspot.com/- Have you been hurt or injured? Get
free legal advice today, get money fast.

sollicitation for legal services is illegal. Any lawyer who doesn't know
that should never be trusted to represent you. Any lawyer who does know that
and decides to do it anyway is a criminal who should be jailed and
disbarred.

It's not illegal in all states. In fact, I'd guess it's not illegal
in most states.

Old April 30th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
Nervous Nick

dot nl wrote:
"Linux Flash Drives" wrote in oglegroups.com...

http://lawyersblog.blogspot.com/-Have you been hurt or injured? Get
free legal advice today, get money fast.

sollicitation for legal services is illegal. Any lawyer who doesn't know
that should never be trusted to represent you. Any lawyer who does know that
and decides to do it anyway is a criminal who should be jailed and
disbarred.

It's not illegal in all states. In fact, I'd guess it's not illegal
in most states.

I was wondering myself where the hell he got that, unless it was meant
as a troll.

I am reminded of something that happened to me as a novice street
photographer, back in the early Eighties. I was lying on the grass in
Grant Park, in downtown Chicago with my girlfriend, just idly
chatting, when I noticed a man lying in the grass some distance away,
who was apparently masturbating. Now my girlfriend was incredibly
gorgeous, no doubt, but WTF?!

I had my gear bag with me, and the way my GF was lying, she was
between me and this perv, facing me with her back toward him. So I
said to her, "Look, I'm gonna get my camera and prefocus, and take a
shot of someone behind you, so just be cool, and don't turn around and
look."

So I got a camera out, shielded by my GF, and attached a 135mm lens.
I focused it at 30m or so and stopped it down to f/11. As soon as
that camera came into sight from behind my GF...well, let me just say
that it was an Olympian display of speed, the way this guy, almost in
one swift motion, jumped up, put his willy back, zipped up his fly,
and started making tracks. So I missed the shot.

But the funniest thing was what the guy said to me as he made haste to
get the hell outta there. He said something to the effect that it was
"illegal" to take his photo, and that I could "get arrested" for doing
so.

By this point my GF was still clueless as to why I had tried to take
this guys photo. She laughed her ass off when I finally told her. Of
course my intent was not to get a photo of him choking his chicken.
Ugh! But my intention of embarrassing him to no end was apparently
lost on the retarded luzar.

All I could think of to say to this guy, in response to his apparent
indignation, was to yell "Hey, illegal my ass! You're in public, you
are FAIR GAME, you f***ing sick ass****!"

teh enb

--
YOP...

Old April 30th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
Bill Funk

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:59:28 +0200, "Jeroen Wenting" jwenting at
hornet dot demon dot nl wrote:

"Linux Flash Drives" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://lawyersblog.blogspot.com/ - Have you been hurt or injured? Get
free legal advice today, get money fast.

sollicitation for legal services is illegal. Any lawyer who doesn't know
that should never be trusted to represent you. Any lawyer who does know that
and decides to do it anyway is a criminal who should be jailed and
disbarred.

Offering a free service is not considered solicitation.
Ever have sex?

The View on Disney-owned ABC dropped Rosie
O'Donnell, even after she agreed to stop
talking about George Bush. The president
has no leverage over ABC. Disney is not a
defense contractor, unless you count the
war rationales we buy from Fantasyland.
Old April 30th 07, 04:37 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
Nervous Nick

On Apr 29, 9:42 pm, Bill Funk wrote:
On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 16:59:28 +0200, "Jeroen Wenting" jwenting at
hornet dot demon dot nl wrote:

"Linux Flash Drives" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://lawyersblog.blogspot.com/- Have you been hurt or injured? Get
free legal advice today, get money fast.

sollicitation for legal services is illegal. Any lawyer who doesn't know
that should never be trusted to represent you. Any lawyer who does know that
and decides to do it anyway is a criminal who should be jailed and
disbarred.

Offering a free service is not considered solicitation.
Ever have sex?

What's it like?

;)

--
YOP...

Old April 30th 07, 05:03 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,it.politica,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital
mm

dot nl wrote:
"Linux Flash Drives" wrote in oglegroups.com...

http://lawyersblog.blogspot.com/-Have you been hurt or injured? Get
free legal advice today, get money fast.

sollicitation for legal services is illegal. Any lawyer who doesn't know
that should never be trusted to represent you. Any lawyer who does know that
and decides to do it anyway is a criminal who should be jailed and
disbarred.

It's not illegal in all states. In fact, I'd guess it's not illegal
in most states.

I was wondering myself where the hell he got that, unless it was meant
as a troll.

It used to be lllegal for lawyers to advertise. It was overturned,
maybe on first amendment grounds, maybe 30 years ago, more or less.

*** Free Legal Lawyers Pro Bono!@ [email protected] Digital Photography 0 July 4th 06 04:48 PM
Legal Links Relay Digital Photography 0 May 9th 06 06:07 PM
IT'S SIMPLE AND IT'S LEGAL!!!!!!! [email protected] Digital Photography 3 April 1st 06 06:14 PM
FREE 20 4x6 Digital Prints FREE 8x10 Print FREE Photo Website to Store and Share Photo's flashlarue Digital Photography 1 February 10th 06 11:47 PM