Pentax Equip, and Accessories, Flashes

Old February 22nd 05, 07:30 AM
Neal

Default Pentax Equip, and Accessories, Flashes

I have sold my first K1000, and now I am selling my second. (upgraded
K1000-KX then K1000- LX)

This K1000 is near-mint. It is a fully manual 35mm SLR, with light
meter sensitive to EV3-19, shutter speeds B,1 to 1/1000, ISO 20-3200,
and comes with an SMC Pentax-M 50mm 1:2 or SMC Pentax-M 50mm 1:1.7.
Second lens slightly more expensive.

Rokinon PKA Mount 80-200mm f/4.5-f/32 Zoom Telephoto lens w/ Macro
+2 Close-up filter for 55mm thread (fits 80-200)
Vivitar 28mm f/2.8Wide-Angle
B+W 49mm Polarizing Filter
3x Teleconverter (triples the focal length)
Vivitar Zoom Thyristor 2500 Flash (Has zoom, 4 directional settings,
and built-in sensor)
Sunpak Auto 800 Flash
Light Meter in Leather Case. This is old, but accurate.

Prices negotiable.
Located in Vancouver.

telkwa3k
hotmail