FS Nikon F5 with 35-70 f2.8D

Old July 4th 03, 12:59 PM
Vince Tan

Default FS Nikon F5 with 35-70 f2.8D

Hi, I have a Nikon F5 in box with instruction and Lantern book for sale if
anyone is interested. The condition is about mint- (this is not a BS rating
but a true conservative rating - there are just too many people who are
deceiving other people when they rate their camera and it irritates me so
much. It also cost me a lot of money sending the stuff back to them just
because they misrepresented their product.) I am selling this F5 because I
am finding that I like my small cameras like my Leicas and Contax G2. I
don't really use the big zoom lens so I really don't have a need for the F5.
Another reason is, have you check the price of the Nikkor lens lately? All
I can say is, man, Leitz lens are cheap :-) I am selling it for $1200
delivered. I also have a 35-70 f2.8D AF lens. The lens have a little rubbed
marked on the barrel. The glass is scratch free but does have a tiny, an I
do mean tiny spec of dust on the rear element. The guy I bought the lens
from told me the glass is perfect but I rather be honest in disclosing all
the facts. I took lots of picture with this lens and the pictures were
sharp. Price is $350. If you buy both, take $50 off. You can also check
out my feedback at ebay (2001bmw525) If you like pictures, let me know.

Thanks
Vince

Old July 5th 03, 03:36 PM
Vince Tan

Well, i got a lot of inquiry about the lens and the spc of dust. I guess
now I understand why people just say that the glass is perfect even though
it is not just to not have to answer all the question about it. Well, the
size of the dust is like a dot the tip of fine ballpoint pen product when
you touch a paper with it. so it is really tiny. It also does not affect
the pictures in anyway. Hope this helps.

Vince