F.S.-Complete Cambo 4x5 Package

Old September 19th 03, 01:30 PM
Carmine

Default F.S.-Complete Cambo 4x5 Package

This is the deal if you want it all... Super Cambo (made in Holland)
4x5 Studio View Camera with Joseph Schneider 180mm f4.5 Xenar lens.
Monorail, interchangeable bellows, revolving back, calibrated
controls; precise-focussing, large-locking knobs; dual-axis spirit
levels on both standards and zero-position detentes.
Includes one Polaroid 545 Holder, one newer Polaroid 550 Holder, (I
prefer the older 545 two Graflex 16-sheet Film-Pack Holders,12
standard two-sided Film Holders, Wollensak Velostigmat f4.5 101mm
Wide-Angle lens (unmounted), two extra Lensboards and Case.
Camera is in excellent condition with full movements: (rise/fall,
shift, swing & tilt); bellows like new. Schneider lens is very old
(may be quite valuable, I don't know) and doesn't have a flash sync,
although I've used it almost exclusively with flash (open shutter.)
Case is slightly beat-up but still quite serviceable, film holders are
all good to new. Everything was studio-use only: never used outdoors
and rarely travelled. $650 for the whole package, (or a very
reasonable reserve of $550 is set, considering the completeness.)
I've been a professional photographer since 1978 and bought this in
late 1979. It served me very well on many great commercial ad shoots,
and I always treated it lovingly. Parting will be sweet sorrow.
Location- LI, NY.