F/S-Canon-Sigma Len's

Old April 2nd 04, 06:35 PM
TXLAZER

Default F/S-Canon-Sigma Len's

First you need to know that I shoot a Elan 7e QD and these lens work great with
this camera, I have also lent these lens to friends with other Elans and
NO-ONE HAS HAD ANY PROBLEMS, I will give the buyer a 3 day inspection period so
they can feel safe also.No question asked.ALLLENS HAVE HAD U.V . FILTERS ON
THEM SINCE DAY ONE BEFORE LEAVING THE STORE. NONE OF THESE FILTERS ARE INCLUDED
unless stated otherwise. BUYER TO PAY FOR SHIPPING OF THEIR CHOOSING.ALL LENS
ARE MINTY FRESH LIKE NEW IN BOX. I HAVE BOX AND PAPER WORK FOR THE SIGMA BUT
NOT FOR THE CANON. all lens covers and caps included

Sigma Telephoto & zoom set
28mm to 80mm f 3.5-5.6 (with Mini Zoom Macro-works great) Filter size 55mm
below is from sigma corp.Comes with one Quantaray U.V. and one diff filter
plus hood

28-80mm f3.5-5.6 Aspherical Mini Zoom Macro

A very good, moderately priced wide-to-short tele with a most unusual and
useful additional macro focusing range to 1:2 at 80mm.
Covering the most popular focal length range from 28mm wide to 80mm mid-range
telephoto, this ideal zoom has tele-macro capability for a maximum
magnification ratio of 1:2, plus a minimum shooting distance of under 9.5
inches. Everything from grab shots to portraits to close-ups are possible.
Sigma's exclusive optical technology makes optimum use of aspherical lens
elements to achieve results on par with fixed focal length lenses throughout
the entire range. And with an overall length of 2.7 inches and a weight of
under 9 oz., this lens is perfect for the photographer on the go.

70mm to 300mm f 4-5.6 ( Macro super -also works great) Filter 58 mm plus
filter

below is from sigma

70-300mm f/4-5.6 Macro Super II

This is a telephoto zoom lens with excellent cost performance, for it is
capable of macro photography with a 1:2 maximum close-up magnification at the
300 mm focal length. It also has a switch for changeover to macro photography
at focal lengths between 200 mm and 300 mm. The minimum focusing distance is
1.5 m/59 inches at all zoom settings. We used SLD (Special Low Dispersion)
glass in this lens for excellent correction of chromatic aberration. And, we
effectively corrected for fluctuation of aberration due to focusing. Itfs the
ideal lens for portraits, sports photography, nature photography, and other
types of photography that frequently use the telephoto range

next and last

Canon 28mm to 80mm F3.5-5.6(ULTRASONIC). 58MM FILTER
hopefully you know the lens

I think this is a VERY CHEAP PRICE for what you get
150.00 for all 3 plus shiping
i will consider trades of other canon lens that works with my camera but they
must value more then 150.00 in trade dollars

I did not proof read this i'm sorry if it's hard to read or there are a lot
of mistakes

Gregg e-mail if you have any questions

Tex