BREAKING NEWS: THE WAR IS OVER !

Old August 6th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Default BREAKING NEWS: THE WAR IS OVER !

No, not George Bush's war, silly! I'm talking about the big one ...
the long, bloody scrap between myself and D-Mac. We have made amends
and at this point are not at battle. (One hopes the truce extends to
his many alter-egos as well.)

D-Mac has removed his Annika1980.com website and I have taken down the
pbase website with his photos on it. I'm sure the news of the truce
will come as a big relief for many of you who have tired of reading
our back-and-forths. It comes as good news for me, as well, since I
was getting pretty bored with it all myself.

On a personal note, I anticipate that I will have less involvement in
these groups in the near future for reasons separate from this issue.
Perhaps now is a good time for Doug to re-evaluate his priorities, as
well, but that is strictly up to him. Doug can make his own personal
statement about the end of the conflict if he so wishes.

I carry forward no animosity toward him for anything he has done up to
this point.
That **** rolls off me like water off a duck's ass. The future starts
now.

There is still a Geocities site posted mocking me which was created by
a third party, so hopefully that person will take it down soon before
they need to be publicly identified and embarrassed.

-bret douglas ---- aka "the artist known as Annika1980"

Old August 6th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
uw wayne

On Aug 5, 5:29 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
[...]

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU. NOW ALL OF THAT ENERGY CAN BE DEVOTED
TO PHOTOGRAPHY AND ALL US CAN LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MORE OF EACH OF
YOUR WORK IN ABUNDANCE.

Old August 6th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

On Aug 6, 10:29 am, Annika1980 wrote:

On a personal note, I anticipate that I will have less involvement in
these groups in the near future for reasons separate from this issue.

shewt! nothing wrong, I hope?

That **** rolls off me like water off a duck's ass. The future starts
now.

now, THERE is an image I really don't want to see...
:-)

Old August 6th 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Scott W

Noons wrote:
On Aug 6, 10:29 am, Annika1980 wrote:

On a personal note, I anticipate that I will have less involvement in
these groups in the near future for reasons separate from this issue.

shewt! nothing wrong, I hope?

That **** rolls off me like water off a duck's ass. The future starts
now.

now, THERE is an image I really don't want to see...
:-)

Sure you do
http://www.pbase.com/konascott/image/83419569/original

Scott

Old August 6th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
John McWilliams

Scott W wrote:
Noons wrote:
On Aug 6, 10:29 am, Annika1980 wrote:

On a personal note, I anticipate that I will have less involvement in
these groups in the near future for reasons separate from this issue.

shewt! nothing wrong, I hope?

That **** rolls off me like water off a duck's ass. The future starts
now.

now, THERE is an image I really don't want to see...
:-)

Sure you do
http://www.pbase.com/konascott/image/83419569/original

Hah! I had one of those in 7th grade (the hair "style" known as a D.A.)

And best of luck to Bret and Douglas and others on the newfound
sweetness and light, as well as in general. No animosity here.

I, suh, remain to be convinced, but my hopes are sincere.

--
john mcwilliams
Old August 6th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Kinon O'Cann

Default Nobody cares...

Old August 6th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Aug 6, 4:41 pm, "Kinon O'Cann" wrote:
Nothing of importance

Thanks for caring enough to respond.

Old August 6th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Aug 5, 8:29 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
[...]

Well, it's great news to hear such a cease fire. I for one am greatly
relieved. It certainly shows strength of character to have no
malice. Congrats to both of you!!
Helen