WTD: 2nd-hand Photoshop 8 or 9 & Matrox card.

Old January 12th 06, 03:48 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital

Default WTD: 2nd-hand Photoshop 8 or 9 & Matrox card.

Bob Williams wrote:

MY5TMAN wrote:

Hi All -

Is there anyone out there who could point me in the direction of
getting a second-hand copy of Photoshop? Ebay didn't look too helpful
when last I looked...

Would also be interested in a 2nd hand Matrox card if anyone had one
going begging Or if you could pass on a place/ site you know of,
that I could keep an eye on. Am located in Brisbane, AUS.

M new to groups. Apologies if breaking with any conventions.

Cheers,
Michael

If you are relatively new to Photoshop, you would probably do well to
purchase Photoshop Elements 4. It has almost everything that a novice
would do with full PS.
Bob Williams

Sorry to jump in on this thread. I have been using Paint Shop Pro 8 for
a while now & upon reading this thread, have d/loaded a copy of GIMP. I
can also get a copy of Photoshop Elements from Ebay for a reasonable
price, but am wondering which program is best? I have a basic
understanding of PSP, haven't put Gimp to the test yet, but PS Elements
sounds like it has a lot of features I would use! All I really do at the
moment is adjust colours etc on my digital shots.

--
M.J.Wyllie.

Old January 12th 06, 10:31 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital

MJW wrote:
Bob Williams wrote:

MY5TMAN wrote:

[...]

have heard gimp os great... .but not from a photographer yet... let us
know. I have the install file... but have not loaded it yet. too busy!