Minolta spare parts

Old August 10th 05, 11:11 AM
Wilfred Kazoks

Default Minolta spare parts

Is there any demand for spare parts for Minolta pre digital SLR's

What Minolta cameras do you own that you would consider repairing if you
could get parts like circuit boards, shutters etc?
What parts have you needed but couldn't get?
Would you consider buying new external bits like backs, top/bottom covers,
rewind knobs etc to improve the cosmetics of your cameras?

Or are they too obsolete and too cheap on EBAY to make repairing worth the
expense?

I am asking for a friend who has a lot of stuff but doesn't know how to use
the internet. Most of it probably worthless, like autofocus point and shoot
circuits and manual lens bits. He needs space and I thought I could help him
sell it. But we'd like to concentrate on the useful stuff, if any of it is
still useful, and chuck the rubbish.

Regards Wilfred