Konica Minolta has announced that it will stop selling digital camerasin Canada

Old October 7th 05, 09:07 PM
scott

Default Konica Minolta has announced that it will stop selling digital camerasin Canada

"
Announcement:

Dear Konica Minolta Consumer,

Effective October 1, 2005, Konica Minolta Photo Imaging Canada, Inc.
will cease its operations in the Canadian market only. All other
world-wide Konica Minolta subsidiary's and companies will remain
operational.
"

I knew A.B. was embarrassing, but this is a bit much.
Old October 7th 05, 09:47 PM
Gormless

"scott" wrote in message
"
Announcement:

Dear Konica Minolta Consumer,

Which I'm not

Effective October 1, 2005, Konica Minolta Photo Imaging Canada, Inc.
will cease its operations in the Canadian market only. All other

I'm not in Canada

world-wide Konica Minolta subsidiary's and companies will remain

Did this enormous company really say "subsidiary's"?
If so, they deserve to go out of business.

Is there some special reason you posted this here?
I mean, what proportion of this NG's subscribers are Canadian K-M customers?
I mean - who cares?

Old October 7th 05, 10:05 PM
Fred & Sandra Mueller

Is there some special reason you posted here? I'm sure there are K-M
customers and also some Canadians in this group. They may care.

Old October 8th 05, 12:44 AM
Cyber Surfer

I care. I'm Canadian and own a Konica Minolta Dimage A200. Now I have to
purchase my accessories from the States. Yuck!

link.net...

Old October 9th 05, 03:39 AM
Stacey

Gormless wrote:

"scott" wrote in message
"
Announcement:

Dear Konica Minolta Consumer,

Which I'm not

Why should we care?

Effective October 1, 2005, Konica Minolta Photo Imaging Canada, Inc.
will cease its operations in the Canadian market only. All other

I'm not in Canada

So what? I guess you never considered this is the WORLD wide web and not the
United States wide web?

world-wide Konica Minolta subsidiary's and companies will remain

Is there some special reason you posted this here?

Well it is a digital camera newsgroup.

I mean, what proportion of this NG's subscribers are Canadian K-M
customers?

Ah so we should only allow posts about what Canon and Nikon do in the USA?

I mean - who cares?

Probably people in camera who use KM products.

--

Stacey
Old October 9th 05, 03:56 PM
Alan Browne

Gormless wrote:

I mean - who cares?

Do you reply to all posts on all NG's that you don't care about? Must
keep you quite busy.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old October 9th 05, 09:33 PM
Gormless

"Stacey" wrote in message
Gormless wrote:

So what? I guess you never considered this is the WORLD wide web and not

the
United States wide web?

Ah, a Yank are you?
Ever heard of the United Kingdom? Funnily enough, there are other
continents than North America. There's a little one, it's called Europe.

Ah so we should only allow posts about what Canon and Nikon do in the USA?

I couldn't give a bugger what they do in the USA frankly.

Old October 10th 05, 01:33 AM
Stacey

Gormless wrote:

"Stacey" wrote in message
Gormless wrote:

So what? I guess you never considered this is the WORLD wide web and not

the
United States wide web?

Ah, a Yank are you?
Ever heard of the United Kingdom?

So you must believe this is the United Kingdom wide web?

Funnily enough, there are other
continents than North America.

Exactly my point.

There's a little one, it's called Europe.

And another called Canada.

Ah so we should only allow posts about what Canon and Nikon do in the
USA?

I couldn't give a bugger what they do in the USA frankly.

Or Canada either it seems or do you think Canda and the USA are the same
country? Guess you need to start a rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.UK ?

--

Stacey
Old October 10th 05, 08:23 PM
Gormless

"Stacey" wrote in message
Gormless wrote:

Ah, a Yank are you?
Ever heard of the United Kingdom?

So you must believe this is the United Kingdom wide web?

Well done. And if I said I was from Abyssinia you would, impressively quick
as a flash, have asked if I thought this was the Abyssinian Wide Web.

There's a little one, it's called Europe.

And another called Canada.

I think you missed out the "little".

I couldn't give a bugger what they do in the USA frankly.

Or Canada either it seems or do you think Canda and the USA are the same
country? Guess you need to start a rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.UK ?

I would prefer rec.photo.digital.slr-systems.abyssinia please.