Famous cats......

Old May 29th 07, 02:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

Default Famous cats......

wrote in message
ups.com...
On May 27, 1:27 am, "William Graham" wrote:
Do you guys remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's cat in Alien?
How about Kim Novak's cat in, "Bell, Book & Candle"?
Can you think of any other, "famous" cats?

As a child, I use to watch the re-reuns of the old cartoon series Top
Cat. Even at that very young age I remember how impressed I was with
the devotion of his friends. Especially Benny the Ball. He was at
T.C.'s side through thick and thin. Sounds silly, naive and corny but
it was always a wish of mine to have such a staunch friend who cares.
Helen

Yeah....I have four cats, but three of them don't care whether I live or
die. They are really my wife's cats. The one who likes me is gradually
drifting away as he grows older....In a couple of more years, he'll be my
wife's cat too..........They all crowd around me when she is in Northern
California visiting her grandchildren, but I know they are really saying,
"What have you done with Mom? If we are nice to you, will you bring her
back?"

Old May 29th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On May 28, 9:02 pm, "William Graham" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Awww, I'm sorry Bill. I know the feeling of getting the cold
shoulder, although my experience is with a human.
I'm certain your cats have a deep affection for you too. Could be
your wife spends more time with them?
Helen

Old May 29th 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 28, 9:02 pm, "William Graham" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com... On May 27,
1:27 am, "William Graham" wrote:
[...]

Yeah....She plays with them, and even carries the feral cat around on her
shoulder.....If I tried that, he would bite my ear off.......

Old May 29th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
DaveW

William Graham wrote:
"DaveW" wrote in message
William Graham wrote:
Do you guys remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's cat in Alien?
How about Kim Novak's cat in, "Bell, Book & Candle"?
Can you think of any other, "famous" cats?

Morris

I remember him, but I can't remember what the ads were pushing.........

9 lives brand cat food.

Google is your friend.

David
Old May 29th 07, 08:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"DaveW" wrote in message
William Graham wrote:
Do you guys remember the name of Sigourney Weaver's cat in Alien?
How about Kim Novak's cat in, "Bell, Book & Candle"?
Can you think of any other, "famous" cats?
Morris

I remember him, but I can't remember what the ads were pushing.........

9 lives brand cat food.

Oh, yes....I remember now....And didn't his mistress sound like Lauren
Bacall?