Please rate my photography skills

Old January 2nd 09, 03:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tony Cooper

Default Please rate my photography skills

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 18:55:18 -0800 (PST), RiverMan
wrote:

On Jan 1, 8:51 pm, RiverMan wrote:
I would really like to know what everyone thinks about my skills as a
photographer... I really love photography but have no formal training.
I am really interested in what everyone thinks about them...

-=] RiverMan [=-

Opps.. forgot to add the link to the pics:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...d-1d059526d839

Please tell me where I need work or what I am doing that I should
change... or what I could do to take better pic's... :-)

This is a link to MySpace. It requires registration or logging in.
No way am I going to a MySpace page.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old January 2nd 09, 02:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Clarke

wrote:

On Jan 1, 8:51 pm, RiverMan wrote:
I would really like to know what everyone thinks about my skills
as
a photographer... I really love photography but have no formal
training. I am really interested in what everyone thinks about
them...

-=] RiverMan [=-

Opps.. forgot to add the link to the pics:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...d-1d059526d839

Please tell me where I need work or what I am doing that I should
change... or what I could do to take better pic's... :-)

This is a link to MySpace. It requires registration or logging in.
No way am I going to a MySpace page.

Best bet for constructive criticism is probably
http://www.photosig.com/.
They've designed the site specifically around the idea of constructive
criticism and they seem to be putting some effort into moderation.

For a beginner looking at it for the first time though there's likely
to be a bit of "Look upon these works and despair".

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old January 2nd 09, 05:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

wrote:

On Jan 1, 8:51 pm, RiverMan wrote:
I would really like to know what everyone thinks about my skills as a
photographer... I really love photography but have no formal training.
I am really interested in what everyone thinks about them...

-=] RiverMan [=-

Opps.. forgot to add the link to the pics:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbums&MyToken=
3ff2f3c5-6085-4c72-805d-1d059526d839

Please tell me where I need work or what I am doing that I should
change... or what I could do to take better pic's... :-)

This is a link to MySpace. It requires registration or logging in.
No way am I going to a MySpace page.

That may be the very reason for the OP.

Old January 3rd 09, 02:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
SneakyP

tony cooper wrote in
:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde....editAlbums&My
Token=3ff2f3c5-6085-4c72-805d-1d059526d839

Please tell me where I need work or what I am doing that I should
change... or what I could do to take better pic's... :-)

This is a link to MySpace. It requires registration or logging in.
No way am I going to a MySpace page.

It goes to one's own pictures page.

Cheap trolljob, apparently.

--
SneakyP
To reply: newsgroup only, what's posted in ng stays in ng.

Some choose to swim in the potty bowl of nan-ae rather than flush it
down :0)